Friday, January 30, 2009

Day #30: What's in my purse...

I thought maybe, just maybe you were kind of curious what I carry around in my purse... LOL. Well I can tell you it is nothing special :) Here ya go:Day#30 Shewing gum, a new pack of cigarettes, my drivers' license (wich of course I sometimes forget when taking another purse and forget to put it in there, oops), 'supradyn' vitamin drink tablets, my bank-card, 'rituals' hand cream (love that stuff), paracetamol (like ibuprofen), tissues, some change, 'rituals' eve's kiss lipgloss (there you go again, no day without 'rituals'), rouge blush + brush and two hairpins...

So that's all...and well most of the times I also carry my camera in my purse, but as you can see I had to take a photo with it! LOL

Only one more day till January is over and well I had a blast this past month. I never expected I would keep up as good as I did and only missed posting one day...well ok, two if you count in the day when blogger was down. I do however kind of neglected my own scrap blog, because of this! LOL, but will try to get back to that too! But yeah I'm kind of proud at myself and well also of all those ladies out here who kept up. You all rock and so loving all those sweet comments. I'm such a blog lover and well love to see what's going on in your life's and the ideas for photos you come up with. It's really inspiring! So bring on february, cause I'm ready!

Just a little note... I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to blog tomorrow. I'm going out to dinner with my two colleagues to a fancy 3 star restaurant/castle, with a 5 course diner. We got this as a present when one of our 'special' kids left daycare, since she turned four (will tell you more about Roos tomorrow). Anyway I though it would be fun to make a photo of me and my colleagues at the restaurant and will probably be home late. So we'll see...I'll either blog when I get home or the next day in the morning! :)

10 comments:

Anne C said...

I think I have to clean up my bag before I can show it off LOL

micheleabelphoto said...

Great idea.....I think may have to do this one day. It is very clever!

Ellay said...

Great collage shot!
I'm glad you're still going strong with this project! I am too...I love it.
I didn't know you had another blog, I'll have to check it out sometime. I don't think I could keep up with two. I just put all my stuff in the one blog!
Have fun tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

very little in your bag thats good. No mess no fuss. ;-)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

What a creative photo! I dont even carry a purse anymore LOL I am like the diaper bag queen though, Im afraid to see whats in the bottom of that lol!! Have fun at dinner tomorrow, sounds like fun!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Great idea to take a photo of your purse contents ... how fun! Man, you sure don't carry a lot! LOL! My bag is full of stuff like broken crayons and half eaten kiddie snacks! :)

Hope you have a fun weekend!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Yay! I used to have Marlboro red in my purse when I was working full time and then switched to Lucky Strike but now I'm over with it. I can't believe that February is coming, Yipee!!! We made it through 31 days of January.

Biancka said...

Wat een leuk idee! Ik zal de inhoud van mijn tas maar niet laten zien. haha Ik heb een heeeeeeeeeele grote tas en daar zit ook heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel veel troep in.
Veel plezier vandaag met je uitje naar het sjieke restaurant :)

Unknown said...

Great idea, and not so full of rubbish as mine would be!

Nancy said...

heyyy
i dont know you but great pictures! =)
this pic was what gave me the idea for my picture of today, its the "what in my bookbag version" lol
i sure will be around here daily =]