Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day #7: Has to wait!!

Really I'm sad!!! I did made a photo today, but somehow I can't post images right now. I usually blog in live writer, but keep getting this error. I also tried here in blogger, but that didn't work either. Then I uploaded my photo and my week one page (wich I know you want to see!! LOL), but those turned out HUGE...I had this problem on my scrapping blog before and hope it can fix it tomorrow. I know how, but the place I have to fix it in isn't working either... So I was kind of hoping that other people have the same problem and that it's a world wide web thing...let's hope so! I've got my day off tomorrow, so all the time to fix this thing, but hope it will fix itself, how great would that be?? :) Well we'll see in the morning, but really gotta go get some sleep now..I'm exhausted!

:( even my new header won't show up!!!! I'm gonna crawl under my blanket and cry!!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I had an error trying to repost a correction on my live writer yesterday (well, actually it was about 3:00 this am), so don't despair. I haven't posted today yet, so I don't know if it's still having problems for me.

I put a big ol' disclaimer on my sidebar that I will post every photo, but maybe not every day. I had a feeling that not every day would be perfect and I didn't want to feel bad, so I can relate to your frustration. Just hang in there! :)

micheleabelphoto said...

You're not alone....so come out of your blanket. Lots of us having the same problem!

goodtexan said...

Should you be crawling under the blogger hate blanket you will find me there a lot of times. I hate and love it. Considering that it is for free I guess I love it just a wee bit more. I guess what really bums me out is the fact that mama just cannot exercise CONTROL.. gimme a C an O and so on, don't let this get you down. I am suspensefully awaiting your photo and I will be back, she threatened....

Mary said...

I hope you get it all fixed and I'll add you to my blog roll so I'll stop by again :)

Unknown said...

had the same error some time ago ;/ they fixed it ;)

Kelly said...

I hope you are able to post soon.

Smith Family said...

ohhh - I'm sorry! hope it magically appears soon :)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Awww Im sorry, I am sure everything is wonderful and can't wait to see, don't be sad!

Anonymous said...

strange. I looked at your blog in google reader and saw a post about day 7 with tho kids in the snow. And two FABULOUS layouts.
But I do not see them here. Anyhow, love the picture and the layouts are georgeous !!