Monday, January 26, 2009

Day #26: skyline...

When I got home from work at 5.15 PM the sky was truly beautiful and just knew that was going to be my photo for today! It was one of the first days since months, it was still a little light out side and you can clearly see that spring is coming closer... Finally! I so love spring and seeing all those flowers pop out of th earth... So when I got home I took my tripod and camera to the balcony and used a long shuttertime. I love how awsome this photo turned out...Day#26

As you can see the skyline was seperated with these different colors...the bottom layer was green-yellowish with a couple of dark blue stripes/clouds, then soft and warm orange... Then a small stroke of light blue and dark blue and purple at the top, I loved it!

15 comments:

Rory said...

Wow,so beautiful colors...love it!
And I think your German is really good!
Hugs!

Chreamps said...

The colors are just fantastic! Wonderful job!

Biancka said...

Fantastische foto, Petra. Geweldig mooie kleuren. Ik kan daar altijd heel lang naar kijken :)

Groetjes,

Biancka

Kristi said...

Fantastic!!!! Great job capturing those beautiful colors! :)

Karen I said...

This photo is beautiful! I love the colors.

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Beautiful colors ... stunning photo! Love it!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

So striking!

Susan said...

This is so beautiful. The colors and the silhouetted landscape are so striking. What a sunset and you captured all its beauty.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job. I just found mt rei pod and I think I will try it out with the new camera. ;-)

Sandra said...

Wow, had jij ook al zo`n mooie zonsopkomst :-)

Anonymous said...

fantastic sky wonderful colors, great photo!

Erika said...

Beautiful photo!! Love the bold colors, it almost looks as the sky is on fire. I too long for the spring, any signs of daylight staying longer makes me happy.

cloggie68 said...

Super!! Didn't see it at all!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

I can stare on the photo for a long time. Such a beautiful capture!

Rhys said...

Very nice photo...