Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day #20: grocery's

So today I HAD to get out to get some small grocery's, since we didn't got those on the weekend. So I just got a couple of things we needed or were on sale. At this grocery store they're having some sort of promotion weeks and 100 products are only 1 euro.....Day#20 here's what I got; apples-raisins- butter-mix to make an apple pie (your fault Biancka, been longing for apple pie ever since you made it! LOL), fresh parsley & leave celery(??)- onions- pasta (for diner), milk, paracetamol (like ibuprofen kind of), dark chocolate sprinkles to put on bread(called vlokken), lemonade syrop, deodorant, custard cakes & spreadable cream cheese...

Still sick so didn't feel like getting a whole lot, since we live in an apartment on the third floor...Mmm without elevator! So I'm taking my guy on saturday so he can do the hard work! LOL

12 comments:

Ellay said...

Good looking groceries! The parsley is a great addition!!

Anonymous said...

we woman can not be sick, love your photo and I do hope you feel better soon, I have been to hospital this evening, updated my blog post about it, now all I want is nurefen and my bed hahahahah
love your photo, very colorful

Teresa said...

looks like a fantastic sale! :) cool picture!

Unknown said...

Great collection of shopping, and I recognise none of the packaging - thought some might be the same!

Just spotted Sanex - we have it here :)

Iris said...

Love it! I love how you all put together!

sunnie2004 said...

I love looking at like products from other countries..how neat! TFS

cloggie68 said...

Ooh should have taken a photo from the american supermarket here on Aruba today... great selection here too...!!

Cindy said...

What a great idea for a picture! And I definitely recommend taking your man for all of the hard work! lol

Chreamps said...

Wonderful arrangement and a lot to accomplish when you're sick, you poor thing! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Hope you feel better, sweetie. We also live in an apartment here in Tokyo on the 9th floor, it's crazy when the elevator stop for maintenance work. Take Care :)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Yum on the apple pie!! What a great deal too! We really need to go grocery shopping around here too.

bentonflocke said...

Hope you feel better soon - I must go to the gocery store, too! Love your journalings and pictures