Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day #21: Not leaving the house without....

Some make-up on...especially the last few days! LOL   I don't wear a whole lot of make-up though,...just: mascara, eyebrow pencil and some bronzing powder. Day#21 I always use Maybelline's volume express- lift up mascara. The eyebrow pencil from lancome is waterproof and was way too expensive, but well...I just have to wear some since the hairs over there are very light, yeah got that from my mom! hihi. At Christmas she told me I could have my eyebrows tattood on her costs, so sweet...So I need to make an appointment for that! These bronzing pearls are the best and well not too shiny, I love 'em!

11 comments:

Anne C said...

I am so bad with makeup LOL But your picture was really cool!

Erika said...

Great picture! I have looked at such pearls, think they are so cute. :)

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Goodness ... I wish I still had it in me to always put a little make up on when I leave the house every day. :) I only actually don the stuff maybe a couple times a month! Cute picture!

Chreamps said...

Great idea! I use to wear makeup every day and now maybe once a year! Love the packaging the bronzing pearls come in so pretty!

Good luck with the tatooing!

domad said...

wooow great picture :)

Kimberly said...

Fun layout! Those little bronzing pearls are yummy!

Karen I said...

Great idea! I'll have to keep this one in mind.

~Susie~ said...

Great idea for a photo! Well, I can't leave home without some make-up either :))

Anonymous said...

I can´t live without mascara!!! So I absolutley understand! Great shot!

Sandra said...

Mooie foto!

Tracy Blankenship said...

must be nice to be such a natural beauty :P

very cool