Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day #29: Spring??

Well it's still too far away and can' t hardly wait... I need the sun and blooming flowers! I went to this parc today and well it had the saddest look! The sky was kind of greyish with the sun hiding behind the clouds and it kind of gave me the chills. No one was there and felt soo lonely!! This was my first time in the particular parc and I don't think I'm ever going back there... Took some photos of the scenery around there, but not even going to show you. Put my camera back in my bag and left as soon as I could! LOL

When I came home I noticed this grass, half covered with ice and some parts were already defrosting. So here's my photo for today... Love how this turned out!Day#29

So now I'm off and going to think of an idea for week 5 and 6... see you tomorrow! :)

8 comments:

Ellay said...

Great idea for the layouts!! They look awesome!

Biancka said...

Ooooh, ik vind je foto van het gras geweldig!!! En je LO is ook fantastisch. Moet ik ook mee beginnen maar ik stel het nu telkens uit! haha

Groetjes,

Biancka

domad said...

wooooow this is so fantastic .. i also love the layouts

Anne C said...

Wonderful picture! Spring is not even near here in the north....
Love your LO!

Erika said...

Beautiful picture of the grass, love how it has both ice and drops of water. Great LOs too, I have such a hard time deciding how to do them. Love yours!

Kimberly said...

You are the queen of detail in your photos - I love this, the little droplets are amazing!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Great macro shot! And your layout are just lovely!!

Chreamps said...

Such a gorgeous macro! Love the water droplets.

Your layouts turned out great - love your design!

Have a great weekend!