Monday, January 12, 2009

Day #12: Got milk??

Uhm yeah I do and really to be honest I can't life without it! LOL With every breakfast, lunch or diner I just gotta have a glass of this yummy white drink! :)Day#12 But if I can choose it would be fresh 0% fat milk and must be served cold! :) But it's hard to find good milk when we're on vacation or something... Like in Morocco they do have milk wich you can buy in this little plastic bag and can only keep it for like 2 days. My FIL always went to get this for me every morning! And it is a little fat, but better then no milk at all, right? LOL

I just love it!!!

15 comments:

Chreamps said...

Wonderful shot of your cup of milk (great crop) - great idea, too! I do like milk and yes, 0% now that I'm used to it, nice and chilled, too!

Unknown said...

I am a milk lover too - skimmed for me :)

Ellay said...

Nice shot!! Looks like you've got a pretty good lens!

Anne C said...

nice shot! I have never liked milk....

admin said...

Great shot, I'm not so fond of milk but I like your photo :)

Kimberly said...

cool thing to capture!

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Love the way your cropped it!

goodtexan said...

Brilliant photo!

Meg said...

Fantastic shot! Love the crop!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Love the cropping too! Love Milk than Coffee and preferred it cold even in the morning. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot ;-)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I love milk too, with ice cubes! Yummmm!

Unknown said...

great shot!
wow, how awesome ... your pictures are so great ...
I also have a Proejkt 365 days ..
I link your blog, if I may ..

Anonymous said...

lol...typisch hollands, ging er door mijn hoofd, bij het zien van deze foto. Nederlanders en melk is echt een onbreekbare combinatie.
Al geef ik toe dat ik het zelf ook graag drink, maar dan wel warm met een lepel honing er door heen
Sonja

ninabakke said...

nice photo :)

added you in my blog:
http://ninabakke365.blogspot.com/