Monday, January 19, 2009

Day #19: Fast food!

Ok I'm still sick, but did went to work since my coleague was off today and just couldn't leave 'my kids' with a substitude teacher today... So I went, but I can tell you I'm totally pooped right now! So when my guy called on his way home he asked me what to get for diner...FAT, uhmmm fast food! LOL.. he went to the snackbar and got me this>>>Day#19 Fries with mayonaise & hot peanut sauce and a cheese soufle and frikandel (chicken kind of long sausage, LOL) on the side. It was good and so glad I didn't have to cook... Tomorrow I'm going to try to cook some healthy food to make up for tonight! LOL

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Oei..te lekker :D

Anonymous said...

Get some rest Hope you feel better soon. ;-)

Biancka said...

Dat ziet er heerlijk uit!!!! Zelf kan ik dat niet meer eten (chronische ziekte aan mijn slokdarm) maar ik kan de smaak nog wel herinneren. Vooral de kaassoufle......heeeeeeel lang mijn favoriet geweest :)

Groetjes enneh....je blijft de rest van de week toch wel thuis he? Goed uitzieken hoor!

Liefs,

Biancka

domad said...

oh i don´t like fast food but its yammi *gg*

Ellay said...

Oh my gosh. I've heard of mayonaise with french fries, but I've never actually seen it! Oh my gosh!
LOL

Karen I said...

I hope you feel better! Love your blog. :)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I have never thought of mayo and frys!! I am glad that you didnt have to worry about cooking. Hope you feel better soon.

Kimberly said...

Totally yum - my kiddo loves mayo with fries and definitely haven't had spicy peanut sauce - yum!

Kelly said...

Love some fast food! I used to Love fries & mayo in high school!

Unknown said...

mhmm yummy.... :o)

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Love Mayo and fries, sometimes I combine Mayo and Tomato Ketchup. Beautiful shot!

bentonflocke said...

mmmmmmh it looks so yummy!!!