Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day #27: A little cutie...

So today one of my colleagues had a meeting with the works council wich she is in, so I worked for her... Her little girl Anouk came to our group today and she's really such a little cutie. She usually goes to another group, but had they too many small kids and the colleague from that group had to work with a substitude and so we got to enjoy Anouk's little smile and babbling today... here she is...Day#27

I told my colleague yesterday Anouk was going to be my photo for today.... Wanted to process it, but kind of in a hurry! Gotta go change and head to softball practice before I'm too late... again!! LOL So will be back later on to leave some lovin' around the '365 world' and maybe I'll play around with the photo too! Hugs!

11 comments:

Biancka said...

Oooooooooooooh, what a cutie indeed! I love the red background......really makes Anouk the focus of the photo :)

Teresa said...

suuuch a cutie!!! great picture!

Ellay said...

aaawwwww...what a little cutie!!! I love that name, Anouk, too!!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

OMG! The photo is priceless! Love the shot, hun. TC :)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Awww how precious and look at those eyes!!!! I agree adorable baby and photo!

Sandra said...

ahhh wat een lieve foto!!

Unknown said...

ahh...so cute!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

What a sweetie! Great photo ... love the catchlights! :)

Unknown said...

What a cutie. Great shot.

Lilja said...

She's adorable!! And such a gorgeous photo of her!!

Ania said...

nice photo and baby :)