Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day #24: Today I got a new...

Ok let me tell you the story first... Last night my dad called and said he had a suprise for me...then he asked if my guy was home and passed the phone. While I was finishing diner I heard them talking and my guy said stuff like: "wow that's is so right", " yeah it needs to be replaced", "that's awsome" and more things like that... Honestly I don't like surprises if I know it's going to happen, they DO keep me up all night! LOL... So I asked, and asked and asked again untill he gave in...Since my parents are making a new bathroom he told me that my dad asked if we want to have the old shower cabinet...since I just love that thing! He needed to measure the thing we have, to make sure it would fit... So you think that's it, right?? Well not...my guy still had this sneaky expression on his face, but he said it was nothing! So I just gave up and let it rest!

So this afternoon I went over to my parents and pretended like Abdel didn't told me anything... My dad said they needed to work on it, and that it would come soon...what?? it's in the house already, isn't it?? Well my guy made the whole thing up!!! So when he went outside last night to go to his parents, he called my dad and told him what he told me...well you can guess they laughed!! And I didn't knew a thing... You know I'm just a curious person and don't like to be out of the know... KWIM??

So around 4 Pm after a few phone calls...wich I thought were with my brother...were phone calls with my guy! My dad told me to come outside and there was nothing...but then around the corner of the street came my guy in MY NEW CAR!!!! Yeah I got a new car!!! It's not new, (10 yrs. old) but to me it is new and I love it!!!Day#24

So here's my new  dark green 'Kia pride'. My old car was about to die and well my dad owns a garage... So after my dad did a full winter check-up on my old car, he told me I needed to go look for another one, since it was in bad condition...he also said he would keep an eye open to anything that people traded in for a new car. My parents told me that I needed to buy the next car myself!  I've had 3 cars in the 7 years I've got my drivers license and never bought one of them. I always got them from my dad. ! My guy thought we needed to buy this one, since that was what my parents said...Well guess not, I just got it! Isn't that sweet?? I love it and I thought my old car was fast...this one is even FASTER!! Yeah I kind of always speed, runs in the family... LOL. That's what you get when your dad owns a garage and races cars, LOL! It's in my blood.

So mom and dad, THANKS sooo much...I'm so happy with new car! And really can't say thank you enough!! Love you! :)

Oh yeah, one more funny thing... While I was at my parents house waiting on my guy to finally come over, wich kept waaay too long btw! He kind of messed up a bit... LOL. He went to the garage to put my stuff from my old car and my own radio in the new one. There were 3 Kia pride's there and one was standing inside the garage! So put the radio in there and had all my stuff too... Then he drove to my parents house ... my dad went outside with a lame excuse to check it out...Guess what?? That was the WRONG car!!! LMAO!!!! So he needed to get back to the garage, take out the radio and my stuff and put it in my NEW car(wich was standing outside the garage)! The funniest part is that none of the employees of the garage noticed and just let him drive of with that other car!!! That was really too funny!!! :) :):):):):)

19 comments:

Teresa said...

oh HOW FUNNY and SWEET!!! That is so great and I am happy your family surprised you that way!!! Big Hugs and BE SAFE speedster!!!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

WOW What a splendid surprise! Much better than a shower I would say! Enjoy it!

Susan said...

This is a great story--or two stories with the wrong car episode. Good luck with the new car.

gabs-art said...

that's so great petra!wishing you always a good drive!

Antoinette said...

Zoooo mooie auto hoor

Ellay said...

WoW!! That's an awesome surprise!!! Your dad sounds like a great guy!

sunnie2004 said...

I love coming here & reading your little stories & looking at all your fun pictures!!

Congrats big time on the new car!! How exciting!! Daddys are good to their little girls aren't they? Congrats again!!

Decomom said...

How fun!! Love the car!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

LOL At your dad taking the wrong car! Congrats, thats SO exciting!! I love it, its adorable! And how sweet of them. I love how well they take care of their girl!

Anonymous said...

Ha, such a afunny story! Congrats to your new car lucky girl! Love your shot!

Chreamps said...

What a great story! Love your new car - great color! You have such sweet parents - want to watch out for their girl!

So funny what your guy did (LOL)! Know you're having a great weekend!

goodtexan said...

Cool runnings.... what a great surprise. It IS a neat car. Lucky girl! Enjoy!

Biancka said...

WOW Petra, wat een geweldige verrassing. Een nieuwe auto! Helemaal geweldig. Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe Kia :) !!!

cloggie68 said...

Mazzelkont!! Love your new car!

Maike said...

Hey, what a surprise!!!
Good luck wiht your new car!

Erika said...

What a funny story, especially the part with your guy taking the wrong car from the store! :D Such a nice gift from your parents, I completely understand that you are happy!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

What an awesome surprise ... you so deserve it!! Such a cute car too!

Anonymous said...

now that is a surprise for sure!!!!
Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe autotje wat is die mooi joh!

Unknown said...

Wonderful surprise!

Health to enjoy :)