Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day #15: A little lazy!!

Well sometimes, but especially when it comes to cleaning the house and folding the laundry. So another confession this week and well another one I'm not really proud at! LOLDay#15 I'm just going to say I'm not made for these things! LOL I had the idea to let this week be all about me, but I can say it's kind of hard. I could have made a photo from my hands, but then you would see I'm a nail-biter LOL! I could've made a photo from my living room, but then you would see the piles of bills that came in this week! So I'm just going to show you this pile of laundry that needs to be folded...and well didn't showed you the whole pile and just a little piece of it! LOL In this pile you'll find tons of Bjorn Borg boxers (my guy loves them!), towels, socks, shirts, jeans & more. But I told myself I'm going to fold this tonight while watching tv!!

I do have to say I love to wash my clothes...that sounds a little silly doesn't it, LOL. Well ok I don't like the part of washing, but the part when they come out of the dryer and they smell soooo good! I love just my fabric softner!! LOL

13 comments:

Chreamps said...

Well, you aren't alone, although I just leave them in the dryer (LOL)! I think you have your priorities right. There was a thread over at DST that Sara Ellis posted about being a dull woman (meaning one that has an immaculate house and everything done - at least that is how we can see it)! Great me photo's this week and we know you have a lot more positives than negatives!

Ellay said...

This is so weird! I just got through taking pictures of MY laundry for photo of the day!! LOL!! I must say yours is much prettier than mine....maybe I'll play around with it to make it prettier!!
When I make my post later, I'll be sure and put a link to your laundry photo. :)

Leslie said...

I can so relate! I'm staring at a pile of laundry on my couch right now! Great pic!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

The fabric softener smell is one of my fav and only parts of laundry I like LOL! Great photo, and I bite my nails too ;) LOL!

sunnie2004 said...

I am a laundress finatic I guess I despise laundry in the basket or left in the washer or dryer...lol queer I know ...Now they can sit in a basket folded for weeks I could care less. but they must be clean...I this is sad & I shouldnt even say this but I go looking for dirty items when I am on a roll to make that last load.. But I do love the pic Petra...My daughters whole house looks like that LOL

Erika said...

:) Your pile of clean laundry reminded me that the wash-machine is just done with the little guys outdoor-clother. Better get them hung so they are dry in time for kindergarten tomorrow. Great picture!

Unknown said...

Oh yea....I have a huge pile of laundry calling my name today, too! I'm gonna ignore it tho!

Unknown said...

I'm not brave enough to photograph my laundry mountain!

I don't mind the washing and drying of the clothes but I hate the ironing and REALLY HATE matching socks....especially all the kids ones.

Kelly said...

I had that pile of laundry the other day! lol It was gone for about 1 whole day, now it's back. Though, my pile is dirty clothes now :)

goodtexan said...

Welcome to the club. Doing laundry is my fave chorus too but only to when it comes to folding and putting away... oh well you win some you lose some.... Great, great shot and PRETTY laundry there.

Lynn said...

Always too much laundry. Cute idea!

Kimberly said...

Man, now I'm reminded of the two baskets I have to fold by tomorrow *sigh*. If they can make a machine to wash it and a machine to dry it, why can't they make the machine that folds it?

LelaFleet said...

Oh wow want to come do mine!! I hate folding and putting away the laundry LOL!