Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day #10: Ice-skating!

Well this afternoon I went ice-skating with my little brother Melvin, our cousin Robin and one of his little friends. It was fun, but man was it cold! It's been like 4 years since I last went ice-skating with Melvin. We used to be very good on our ice-hockey skates, so we challenged eachother to see what we still could do. Man is that guy fast! LOL, it was fun... Here are the boys :)Day#10 f.l.t.r: Patrick, Robin, Melvin... The quality isn't as good as with my DLSR, cause I took my dads' Sony compact camera since I didn't want to carry that heavy thing with me all the time! :) But loved how it turned out...the only thing that is bothering me is the date on there...LOL, but well as you can see I didn't cheated! :)

16 comments:

Chreamps said...

I think it turned out great, Petra, and it looks like so much fun. I love to ice skate but haven't been in a few years either! So nice to be able to ice skate outdoors - ours is in an inside rink because I pond doesn't freeze smooth enough! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Gorgeous shoot, love your editing!

Tracy Blankenship said...

how funnnn! it has been foreverrrrr since I have been on skates. glad you got to go have fun. and love the picture!

Unknown said...

The date just adds to the authenticity!

Great shot.

Erika said...

Great picture, love the colors! It looks so fun with the ice-skating, wish we got enough cold weather to be able to do that too.

Gabi said...

Great picture, Petra!
I haven't stand on ice-skates for so many years, I should try it again ;)

Kimberly said...

I think its beautiful - I love the colors!

goodtexan said...

Love your photo... great job.

twinsmomflor said...

love it... you are amazing....I never ice skate before.. some day...

Sandra said...

Geweldig..heerlijk he deze winter!?!?

groetjes san

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

I just love your editing here, even without your DSLR, the editing went well. Honestly I haven't tried ice skating I feel like I can't control my feet.

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

What a wonderful photo and how inspiring!! I really would love to take my kids out ice skating!

Biancka said...

I can feel the cold (probably because I've just been outside ;)). I love this photo, you can really see how cold it is. Skating keeps you warm though!

bentonflocke said...

Love ice-skating, too! We consider to go ice-skating today, but then we went skiing!

Kelly said...

Great picture! Looks cold!!

Vanessa said...

Looks that you had a lot of fun, great!! Love your photo!!