Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day #13: Rituals

Ok I looked all over the internet to find a rituals store in the USA, but I can't...I did found them in Germany, England, Belgium, Spain and some other european countries... But rituals, you probably have no clue what I'm talking about, do you?...LOL

Ok there's this brand called Rituals, they make inspiring products for the care of your body and home. This is what they say:

'Happiness can be found in the smallest of things: it begins with feeling good about yourself, savouring the intensity of ordinary things. It is our passion to transform everyday routines into more meaningful rituals. Just by taking the time to enjoy a warm bath, a cup of tea or relaxing massage: special becomes truly special again.' 

Each product is based on a ritual. I love their 'refreshing rituals', especially the 'hammam' line. The ancient Hammam ritual is based on the tradition of cleansing your body. For centuries, the bathhouse or hammam has been an important part of Asian culture. Originating from Turkey, this ritual steam bath takes you on a mysterious, relaxing 'journey of warmth' through both body and mind. Let's begin the mysterious ritual. Day#13-2

The 'hammam olive secret' is an ultra moisturizing shower paste, including natures purest oil, olive oil and a hint of eucalyptus. The 'hammam delight'  foaming shower gel sensation, with the aromatic and revitalizing properties of refreshing Eucalyptus & Rosemary, gives you the expierence of a hammam bath at home!

Really these products are a part of my everyday ritual, taking a shower! I never leave the house with taking a shower! :) I love the smell, the foam and the delight of taking a shower! These products are really the best, they truly soften my skin and I love just it! :)

15 comments:

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Those products sound delicious! I love yummy smelling bath products that leave you feeling fresh and soft ... luxurious! Wish we had them here so I could try them out. One of my favorite lines is a homemade product line from etsy ... http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5267741

cloggie68 said...

Oooh I also love rituals!! I even gave the girls from daycare a package as farewell present when Milan left daycare! Hmmm... I think you were the one with that idea right?

goodtexan said...

I love Rituals! All their stuff is yummy. Great shots, love those close-ups.

Chreamps said...

Sounds wonderful and love your photographs and especially your journaling about the products - what a great way to start your day! Going to have to try Annie's link since we don't have them in the states - thanks, Petra!

Ellay said...

I've never heard of Rituals, but I'm fascinated now. I really like they way they think!
Love the photos, too!

Biancka said...

Ooooh, I simply love Rituals !!! We are going to Deventer this saturday and they have a Rituals store there :) I havent bought something from Rituals in a while so it is time to buy some again.

bentonflocke said...

oh such rituals sounds wonderful - great shots!

domad said...

Although I do not know these products ... but it sounds very good .... great pics

Anonymous said...

Never heard of them. But you got me curious and am going to look them up to see if there is a store here in Luxemburg as well

Unknown said...

We don't have these in Ireland either, but wish we did!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of it, so i'm gonna follow that link of yours to find out more! Love your photos, ewhere you able to buy some new products or do we need to send you some if it is available here?

Adriana said...

Wow, that's interesting! I love your photos and how you described it!

Cindy said...

What great photos! Don't think that I'd ever use rituals even if they were available. I always rush through my shower so I can get out the door.

Unknown said...

Oh, if I could now elapsed

Lynn said...

Never heard of them before but it seems like it would be a wonderful product. I sure could use some pampering.