Friday, January 9, 2009

Day #9: Look at those trees!

Well last night I forgot to set my alarmclock for this morning, but luckily my guy had to get up early too. So as I was rushing to work this morning it was still dark. When my colleagues arrived an hour later then me she asked if I had already taken a photo and looked outside.. Uhm no I didn't, my morning was so weird and rushed. I told her about this project and well she so not into photography as I am, but...she ordered me to go outside and take some photos. This was a sight I didn't expected. It had snowed lightly last night and it was still freezing....Day#9 The trees & bracnhes were covered with this thin layer of white iced powder and looked amazing. With the sun coming through slowly they had this pretty orange glow! This photo didn't really turned out how I wanted it to, but it will do :) Next time I'll make sure to put my tripod holder back in the bag after I used it! LOL

21 comments:

Kimberly said...

WOW! That is some photo! I'm so jealous, we have nothing that beautiful here!

Iris said...

WOW, what a great photo! It's so beautiful outside, but so cold!*brrr*

B said...

Wow,, what a fab photo,, I love the perspective you captured with the trees

Erika said...

This is truely amazing! Fantastic perspectiv and the color on the sky is so beautiful, from the soft pink to the baby blue. Love this!

Anonymous said...

Adorable shoot Petra! Stunning!

Carla Phillips said...

What a fantastic shot!! How beautiful!! I wanna be there right now! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love the how the row of trees leads your eye. Wonderful picture ;-)

Chreamps said...

Petra, this turned out amazing! Love the rows of trees covered in that magical fairy dust, it's just exquisite! Glad you followed your boss's orders (LOL)!

Anne C said...

WOW!! What a cool picture!

Lilja said...

Gorgeous!!! Everything looks so beautiful with fresh snow and ice!!

Kelly said...

This is a great photo! Love the line of trees!

domad said...

WOOOOOOW thats a great photo! It's so beautiful outside, but so cold ... but i love the atmosphere

Dirty Feet Designs said...

awesome photo! love that!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I love your perspecitve here, seriously gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Great perspective! I wish we had snow.

Biancka said...

I think it's a great photo! I so love the Winter Wonderland in our little country at the moment :) TFS the scenery on your side, sweetie!

*hugz*

Carly said...

What a gorgeous shot. I love everything about it.

Anonymous said...

wow Petra it seems we had the same idea the 9th :) Great photo, love the sun

goodtexan said...

That is some photo, huh? GREAT shot. TFS!!!

marsha said...

Wow! Gorgeous photo!! I can feel the chill, tho!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

I'm so jealous! We don't have snow here in Tokyo, the perspective is just amazing too.