Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day #22: Apple pie

So after Biancka made me long for apple pie and then when Janet from 'As you wish' designs at SPD made this cute new kit... I just gave in and made this yummy crumble apple pie today! I turned out great and can't wait to try a piece... With fresh made whipped cream!Day#22 No that wasn't me who ate a piece of this pie... This afternoon my SIL asked me to babysit her oldest and youngest for an hour, since she had to take the middle one to the dr. And so I brought her a piece...she just called me and said she looooved it! :)

Then since you haven't seen any people on here except me of course, I got another photo for you today! This is Dina, our little niece... she's 8 months old and the cutest!! With other people around her she's always timid and only wants her mom, except when I'm around! She starts laughing and 'talking' to me as soon as she sees me :) Yeah I don't know why I seem to have that kind of effect on little children...that's also one of the 100 reasons why I decided to work with kids!  I just love em and can't wait to have my own some day...wish I hope will be soonish! :) So enough said!!! Here she is...Day#22-2

10 comments:

domad said...

oh how common!I'm just on diet and this cake looks so delicious. the little lady is totally sweet

Erika said...

So sweet picture of your niece, she is adorable! And the pie looks very yummy, maybe I should do a pie some day... :-)

Angela Maggard said...

That is a very sweet picture!!! I love your list of 365ers!!! I am going to put you on my blog too!! :)

Ellay said...

The pie looks sooooo good! And that is a cute photo of your niece!
Good luck with trying for your own...when you start trying. :)

Meg said...

Oh that pie looks yummy and your niece is such a cutie! They are both wonderful photos! TFS!

Unknown said...

oooh! Petra, that looks sooo yummy!! I am now sooo hungry! LOL!!! Your niece is such a cutie too! Great shot of her!

Karen I said...

What a cutie! Those cheeks are too much.

The pie looks yummy.

Anne of Alamo said...

Okay, you made that pie picture so good, my mouth watered! lol
I am needing a sweet now!

goodtexan said...

Cannot decide what is yummier, the baby or teh cake. I guess the baby.... but I'd go for the cake too. Great shots, great shots, great shots. Wonderful postproduction on the baby shot as well. Super. TFS!!!

Tracy Blankenship said...

I was gonna say the same thing...two equally yummy pictures!! so fun!