Friday, January 16, 2009

Day #16: Addicted...

to...chocolate milk! Yeah I gotta have one little pack a day! On work days I always drink one pack while driving to work and man is it good! But I don't drink every brand...no B-brand, no whole chocolate milk...just my favorite 'chocomel light'  by  'frieslandfoods'!!! :)

 Day#16

It's sooooo good!!! My guy always says it's not good for me, but it's light right?? LOL The only time I don't drink one is when I'm out of these little packs, but that happens like only once in 3 months or so! :) So there you go another thing I'm addicted too!

FYI, I'm not a brand kind of lady, but I guess our parents' spoiled us a little...Like I only eat 'Calve' peanut butter and only bread from the backery and not from any other food store! LOL

6 comments:

ninabakke said...

i love chocolate!
Nice photo

Kelly said...

I love chocolate milk, wish I could drink it more often!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Yummy!!! As long as it's light, it's ok. lol.

Erika said...

Great picture!

Chreamps said...

Wonderful shot and I love chocolate milk, too, (any chocolate for that matter - LOL)! I'm not much into brand names either; but like you, I have my favorite brand of peanut butter - JIF - borned and raised on the stuff (LOL)! I love mine extra crunchy.

Unknown said...

OOOOOOH, I miss Chocomel!!!! We lived in Belgium in 2005/2006, and though I don't miss "shelf milk", I do miss this!! Thanks for the picture. . .it brought back some excellent memories!