Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day #17: Music!

Ok people I just love music and can't go a day without!! I love a lot of different kinds of music. From UB40, Beyonce, Dutch music, Stevie wonder, Mary J Blidge, Tustin Timberlake, Celine Dion!!!!, Bob Marley, Arabic music (yeah my guy is moroccan and he infected me!), The Eagles, Lauren Hill, U2, Alicia Keys to Supertramp...Really and there is tons more!! I think we collected over 300 CD's from just single artists or groups and well I love them all! I always turn up the volume a little more when I'm; driving my car, under the shower or cleaning the house... Day#17 Here's just a tiny stash of our collection!

I also have to admit I love to sing... Ok don't tell anyone I said that, let me just sing a little course for ya... JK! No really those places where I turn my music up a little louder, that's where I sing! Especially in the car. I don't think I'm really good at it, well not too bad either, but I don't see myself audition for one of those populair watched tv shows...no way! I'm too chicken for that. My 4th grade teacher always told my mom I needed to take singing lessons and well I just didn't want to! If only I did, I may have turned out to be a ...never mind, keep on dreaming! LOL.

I did once (ok twice, keep reading!) sing at my aunts wedding, uhm yeah when the happy married couple already left. LOL I sang 'pour que tu m'aime encore' by Celine Dion...My mom keeps begging every time there's this special occasion to sing that song again, but well like I said, I'm a chicken!!! LOL... Then I sang one time with one of my older cousins from the states, during his parents' 25th (?) wedding anniversary and boy did we amazed everybody and they loved it...aaah those days! :)

Oh BTW, Biancka did you send those nasty flu germs my way??? Cause I'm caught with the flu too and I can tell you it sucks and I feel like total cr**!! :(

10 comments:

Biancka said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry to hear you caught that horrible flu too :( I tried to keep the germs inside our own house, promise! Get well soon, girl! (can't wait to see your photos of painkillers/tissues etc).

Hugz,

Biancka

Paint the Moon Photography said...

I'm a musicphile too ... although I definitely can NOT sing! LOL! I've already turned my 3 year old into a total music lover as well ... she has to have just the right music on in the car and around the house and we love singing together. And, get this ... she has GOOD taste in music! No Barney for us! LOL!

Hope you feel better soon, sweetie!

Love,
Annie

Anonymous said...

little greets from gemany !!!!!!!!
GREAT 365 Blog sweetie
love your pictures !!
Shayenne27

Chreamps said...

So sorry you're sick - no fun at all!

I love music, too, all kinds. My son and husband don't appreciate my tastes but that's okay. I can enjoy their music and mine. Can't sing, though, but I enjoy it when I'm by myself (LOL) - my son would always tell me to be quiet!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

domad said...

what a great shot!! I hope you get well soon!

Ellay said...

Great photo...I love music, too!
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. Hope it passes quickly!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I couldnt live without music!! I hope your feel better soon honey, fabulous choice of music!! You won a little award on my blog :)

Kelly said...

Love your photo for today, the colors are awesome!
Hope you feel better soon! Check my blog...I gave you an award...actually the same one Sarah ^^ gave you :) lol

Unknown said...

so sorry you aren't feeling well sweetie! :( That's not fun at all. HUGS! I love your CD's and I have very eclectic tastes too!!! Awesome pic girlie!

Anonymous said...

Music is the song of the heart - keep on singing! Love your blog, too....