Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day #88, 89 & 90: Beauty fair...

Ok last Sunday my mom and I have been to this beauty fair to get my eye-brows tattoo'd...well they say it's permanent make-up and it will fade in like 6 months or so...so it won't be there forever, but I love it and really it didn't hurt as bad as I thought... When she started all I asked was: 'Is this all??' uhm yeah! Well I did hurt a little after she had been working it for a bit and my skin became sensitive...but like we always say: ' who ever wants to be pretty, needs to take the pain with it!' Anyway here's the lady working on my eye-brows... it isn't the best picture though, MOM you need to practice more often taking photos :)Day#88

So we're still staying on the beauty subject for a bit... yesterday I took this photo of the yewelry I bought at the fair... I'm so in to spring right now, especially wqith the weather being beautiful the past two days... I bought some pretty necklaces and bracelets in spring/summer colors, here they are:Day#89

For today's photo I took a photo of my eye-brows, all *new'... LOL!  I love how it turned out, but it's a bit of work for like a week or so. It can't get wet and I need to put this special greasy cream on there three times a day. So I might look a bit glossy now. Day#90

They say when it's all healed, it will turn out a bit lighter. It is possible little rinds will develop there, but we'll see how it goes. When my skin is all healed and it looks like it is supposed to look, I'll take another photo! :)

For now have a great day/night where ever you are... I'm exhausted and going to bed early tonight. I'm not going to soccer practice tomorrow, so you'll see me then probably! -hugs-

5 comments:

Jarila said...

Het ziet er al goed uit, je wenkbrauw. Ben benieuwd naar de volgende foto.

Maike said...

Looks great!

Jennifer said...

Cool! Good for you. I don`t think I'd ever have the guts to get anything tattooed!

Sandra said...

Mooie fotos!!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Great photos ... oh my, I'd never have the guts to have that done!