Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 86&87: B-day boy and new shoes!!

Yesterday Ruben, my colleagues' little boy celebrated his 3rd birthday with us at daycare. It was fun and off course a birthday boy can't go without a cute birthday hat. I asked him what kind of hat he wanted, well what do you think, he said?? CARS of course and so this is what I made him :) He loved it!!Day#86

Today was a busy day... I do have to say I feel a bit better today after tons of steaming, paracetamol, nose spray and a good night sleep! :) In the morning I went to get my eye-brows done so they would be perfect & straight for tomorrow... Cause tomorrow I'm going to get my eye-brows tattoo'd, finally!! :) I am a little nervous, but I'm sure it will work out fine...Anyway after I got those done I went to the shopping mall for a bit, cause I really wanted to some new shoes. I've been wanting new black boots, but never found the perfect ones. Today I did... and I love them! They're not too high, so also perfect for spring, here they are:Day#87

Aren't those cute?? :) Well after I got back home, Abdel was home too. We went looking at several houses we liked, since it was open house day for sellers. We went at two houses and one appartment. We prefer a house, but I kind of fell in love with the appartmen, although there are a lot of minor things about the whole thing. I mean the house was pretty, but the appartment idea. So we're just going to keep looking! :) After that we did some grocery's, got some fish and went home... Later in the afternoon we went to see Abdel's dad in the hospital...he's doing a bit better, but they want him to stay till at least Monday. Got some diner and here we are... Going to scrap a bit and then spending some quality time with my guy....

Tomorrow I'm going to this beauty fair with my mom...getting my eye-brows tattoo'd and from there on we'll see and just going to have a fun mom and daughter day! :) Will probably see you tomorrow night or Monday -enjoy your weekend, X-

4 comments:

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Very cute hat for the birthday boy and cute boots too. Make sure you let us see your eye brows when you're finished!

bentonflocke said...

nice and funny birthday hat! Your boots are looking great hope they are cushy, too!

I agree with AlaskaMoffitts hope to see a picture of your new eye brows - I´ll cross my fingers that all will work out fine

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! so funny pic!

Maike said...

Cute hat of the birthday boy and the shoes I like also!