Monday, March 23, 2009

Day #81&82: after sun comes rain??

Well yesterday was a beautiful sunny day, we spend at the beach. This morning it looked like it was going to be another beautiful day, but around 11.00 it started raining...somehow it seemes like the kids had this feeling too today, cause they were soo busy and listening...no way!! That wasn't the deal today, I don't have this a lot, but today I was soooo relived when the clock hit 5 'o clock!! :)

First let me show you the photos from the beach from yesterday... we went with my parents, my GM, my brother and his GF. Again Baco, a friends' little doggie came along with us, but this day it's not going to be a photo about him, but what the beach is all about... Sand, shells & more... I found this pile wich included shells, sand, feathers and some little branches drifted to the beach by the sea...Day#81

Now here are just some randoms photos: beachy things, photos of us and kite surfers...day 81-2day 81 137-2 day 81 102-2 day 81-4day 81 013-3 day 81 086-2 day 81 112-2

Now on to Toyda photo, day #82... Last Saturday I bought myself some pretty tulips, since obviously my guy hardly...ok say never brings home any flowers. And especially now, with it being spring I love to have some flowers in the house! :) So here ya go:Day#82

Well will see you all tomorrow and have a great night! -hugs- 

8 comments:

cloggie68 said...

Great beach shots!!

Jarila said...

Nice photo's from the beach!!
And flowers.....i have the same kind of guy, so i buy them myself as well ;)

JoAnn Stringer said...

Beautiful blue skies, but it looks very cold! Enjoy your day with your family.

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Beautiful beach photos!

I love the pretty tulips ... I buy myself flowers too. :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful blog!!! And your photos are really wonderful.

Great shots :)

Hugs
Marta

bentonflocke said...

wonderful beach shots!!!

And how Jarila says....i have the same kind of guy, so i buy them myself as well... or my son do so.

Unknown said...

wow awsome photos!

Lynn said...

Your photography eye is just amazing. All of your photos turn out so beautiful and these are no exception! Love, love, love the doggie on the beach photo!