Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day #70 & 71: twice the blossom...

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny spring day and it made me feel incredibly good! We went outside with the kids from daycare a lot and seemed they loved it too! At the playground behind daycare there's this beautiful blossom tree and really started to bloom. Since I only brought my kit lens, my colleage helped me get on this little table to get a little closer. here's the photo I took for day #70, I love it! :)Day#70

For Toyda I took a photo of some 'inside the house' blossom. Isn't this cute and really love those little nectar stems on them. So without further a do...here's my photo for today, day #71....Day#71 

For today I'm going to leave it with this about my photos. Got home late last night, cause had soccer practice till 10ish, then when driving home I called my guy to ask if he could hang some of the laundry, but he wasn't home. he was in the hospital His youngest sister had a car accident. She's doing ok now, except for heacache and muscle pains from the shock of the crash, but just glad it wasn't anything serious. So I think it was 2ish till I finally fell a sleep and my alarm clock went of at 6.30AM... yuck! Then I had a busy day at work since my colleague called in sick and well I've got extreme leg muscle pains. Been a little too fanatic with softball & soccer practice the last two days. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, going to my brother after work, eat diner there, play a soccer match and go to a birthday after worths, so you won't be seeing me here till saturday. Gotta go pack my stuff for the game, shower and party tomorrow and still have tons of laundry to fault, but to be honest I just wanna sleep! See ya! -x-

8 comments:

Maike said...

Wow!! Great shots! Spring is already here!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!!! Looks like here with the blooms ;-)

Sandra said...

Beautiful, it must be wonderful to have Spring coming. I live in a semi-tropical climate and really it is either wet or dry OR warm, hot or very hot. We don't really have the seasons.

bentonflocke said...

Great spring shots - I love such photos because here is everything still grey and wet.

Hope your muscle pains soon better and I wish you a nice time at your brother and the birthday party and good luck for your soccer match.

Thanks good that happend not more by the car accident.

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Gorgeous photos ... I love it when the trees start to blossom, a true sign of spring!

Hope you get some good sleep soon! :)

Cindy said...

What beautiful photos! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

This is a very nice picture ....

Sandra said...

Super fotos!!