Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day #91 & 92: why am I still inside??

Really the weather is amazing and the sun is shining, but I haven't been outside so far and it's already 15.00!! Really I don't even have the intention to go outside and don't asl me why!! LOL. I cleaned the house this morning and had tons of online tasks to do, like judging the week 1 pages for the  'So you think you can scrap' challenge, blog about weeds & wildflowers 2nd anniversary party & lots more...

Yesterday was April fools day and din't played any jokes, the only thing I, well we did (as in A5D site CT-ers) was switched avie's and I can tell you it was so fun, but confusing! hehe. I had a great day at work and went to the playground with the kids..so wish I could show you some of those photos, but I'm just not allowed!

After the little ones were a sleep, I played a little game with 2 of our 3,5 yr. olds... and thought it would be funny to play a little tricky thing with my camera, since it was april fools (LOL) and make the front item turn out blurry and the back one sharp as can be...I love how it turned out:day #91

Now Today's photo, uhm yeah an inside photo...although it should've been an outside one! :) Anyway a few weeks ago I ordered my first digital page on canvas and so loved how it turned out, I came up with this idea of printing 4. One for each season... The first one I printed was Fall and last week I ordered one for Spring. So now I only have got to make pages for Winter & Summer... If I only had thought of this earlier, while it was still winter..cause I don't think I've got a photo I like for that..and summer is coming so that won't be a problem at all! :) So here are the first two I ordered on Canvas...day #92

I've been bad with leaving love and I'll promiss to leave tons tonight. My colleague is coming over in a bit to create a card for a party...so gotta go before she's here! Oooh that's the doorbell, ciao!

8 comments:

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Gorgeous layouts! They look so realistic, I could reach out and touch the little details. Very pretty and such a great idea to document the seasons.

JoAnn Stringer said...

I really like the canvas, you can even see how lovely and soft it is.

bentonflocke said...

Could you please tell me, what Canvas is? I didn´t know that!

But your layouts are great! I love mostly the autumn one it´s totally stunning - is this all digitally ore is there something with hybrid?

~Susie~ said...

What a great idea!!! I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it!! I just love your autumn layout!! It's gorgeos!!

Unknown said...

Wow.. great layouts!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Beautiful LO on the canvas. Where did you order them? I love the photo of the hand and the toy. Such bright colors.

Jennifer said...

Great layouts!

Lynn said...

I LOVE your canvases!!!!! Oh, they are just wonderful. Great idea and wherever you ordered them does great work.

BTW, I think the effect on your photo looks great! I love playing with DOF with nature photos, but I've not done anything like this. Looks really cool!