Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day #80: A new Salon!

Last week one of my colleagues opened up her own, new pedicure & manicure salon. Besides her new salon she still keeps working 2 days at daycare with us. She asked me to take some photos for her website. So today was the day. We met up at 11.30 at her house & salon and I was totally blown away, it looks awsome and so professional!!! So here are a few photos I took, first off my photo for today...Day#80

Now a few random shots I like :) Oh that's her on the second photo, Bahia...Oh yeah, I love the purple!!! hihi

day 80 011-2day 80 029-2 day 80 074-2day 80 063-2

After we took some photos, we went to city plaza together, a shopping mall in the neighbour hood. First we went to the market and got some fresh goodies, like mint, chicken (wich my guy and I had for diner, boy was it delicious!!) and then did some cloth shopping. Bought myself a new set of lingerie, 2shirts and the cutest sweather for ma man! :) We had some snacks, a drink and after worths I bought myself some pretty tulips. It was a fun, relaxed day and I loved it!

Tomorrow we're going to the beach with my mom, dad, my lil bro and his GF and so look forward to another relaxed day. I just hope the sun stays out and it's not too cold! :) Now off to leave tons of lovin' around, cause I've been kind of lazy the last week! -xo-

10 comments:

bentonflocke said...

Sure you are the right one to take shots for the website of your colleague.

Wonderful salon!

Jarila said...

Dat paars is idd super!! Mooie salon!

micheleabelphoto said...

Great pictures! Your friend is lucky to have you.

Antoinette said...

Ziet er mooi uit hoor de salon en ook de foto,s natuurlijk

Maike said...

Great pictures!!
Love the colours of the salon!

Anne C said...

Wonderful saloon!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great spot! A great moment to capture.

Unknown said...

wonderfl.. I like the colors!

Hanizeyecandy said...

Great photo!

Sandra said...

Super fotos..!!