Friday, March 20, 2009

Day #79: I'm addicted...

to the sun that is!! I feel so good the past couple of days... Although I do have had a few nasty headaches the last three days, but somehow the sun is making it all up! Last week I took a photo of these daffodils for the W&W photo promt challenge I hosted, but well since I don't like to cheat I went back there today and took another photo. I just love how they stand next to the road in this bend....Day#79

They're there every year, but this was the first time (ok 2nd if you count Monday) I took the time, pulled the car over and took some photos. Last year I wanted too, but when I finally decided to stop there, they were all dried out!

Will be back tomorrow and have no idea for my photo yet. I do have tons for Sunday, cause if the weather stays like this we're going to the beach with my parents, my brother and his GF Kiki. So please sun, stay around!!! see you tomorrow :)

4 comments:

bentonflocke said...

Have you trained today??

Don´t forget your fitness...LOL

Wonderful shot for today - love the lightning yellow.

I´ll cross my fingers for you all to have enough sun for your trip to the beach... I´ll love to see your picture then.

Unknown said...

uii great photo.... I will spring!

Maike said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Here the daffodils are planted next to the roads, too, but they don't blossom not yet.

Ellay said...

YAY spring! Love it!