Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day #83: A quick post...

I'm kind of tired, since I haven't slept well last night... Abdel's dad got admitted to the hospital again yesterday afternoon. They... again said he had a light stroke, but there just must be something else wrong with him...His arm keeps falling out of use and well they're keeping him there again and on Thursday there will be a meeting with some doctors and see if there's anything they can doo, to make it better... I do hope so!!

Well anyway here's my photo for today... I'm kind of on a diet since last week and it's going quiet well, although I do need some sweet stuff now and then. Once a day I allow myself to grab a small hand of these popped rice things....Day#83

They're called Manna and I've loved these since I was a little girl. I think my dad loves these too, but not really sure! :) They're covered with a thin layer of colored sugar, so only a few a day if I really need some! :)

Well will see you all on Thursday, going for the ussual wednesday recipe tomorrow... Work, diner at my parents, and soccer practice. Have a great dat tomorrow :)

5 comments:

bentonflocke said...

Oh I know them from my childhood! Yummy!

I´ll have a busy wednesday, too!
good luck with your diet and send you my best wishes for Abdel´s dad

tconlan said...

sooo pretty!

JoAnn Stringer said...

I'm doing Weight Watchers, and I've got jelly beans on my desk -- helps to eat one or two to ward off the afternoon hungries!

Kelly said...

The colors of those are great!

Hope Abel's Dad is better.

Ellay said...

Ok, those things look addictive!! No way could I have only a few! LOL!

I really hope Abdel's father gets better soon!