Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 65 & 66!

I haven't took my photo for today yet, but since the weather is all springy and the sun is shining we're going to do something fun later on. I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think this week is going to be all about ' the first sings of spring'. Cause I've seen plenty of those already!! Yeah, finally!!

So now I'm just going to show you my photos from the last two days. I wanted to do it last night, but felt real crappy and had some signs of a stomach bug. But I'm feeling lots better today and hope it stays this way! :)

So here's day #65: Friday night we had to play this soccer game and well like most of the times we lost...but we still have tons of fun and guess what.... I scored my first goal this season!!! I'm so proud and well usually I'm in the back, but since we were with just the 6 of us, I played in the front line for a bit! :) Of course someone has to wash the clothes and clean the water bottles, this time it was my turn....Day#65

Day #66: Rememeber my guy gave me these roses for our 7th anniversary... Well they are in full bloom and had to take a photo of course! Here you go:Day#66

Now I will be back tonight... I just woke up my guy, going to prepare brunch (since it's already 13.00, LOL) and have to go outside to enjoy the sun!!! See ya later, xo

7 comments:

Biancka said...

Gefeliciteerd met je eerste goal van het seizoen! Wow, wat een mooie rozen :) Fantastische foto!

Groetjes,

Biancka

bentonflocke said...

wonderful roses and congrats to your first goal!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Congrats on the goal, girl! :)

Love the beautiful rose, I swear I can smell the lovely smell through the screen. ;) Hope you enjoy a gorgeous spring day!!

Sandra said...

That is such a beautiful rose, he is a sweetie. Well done on a good soccer game.

http://mollyandcoffee.com

cloggie68 said...

Mooooii die rozen!!

Anonymous said...

The roses are pretty. Have fun with the spring shots. I have been enjoying them ;-)

Lynn said...

I am so behind on everyone's blogs, but I wanted to let you know that i stopped by and caught up on your new photos. They are wonderful, as always. I especially LOVE that beautiful rose!!!