Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day #62 tagged!

Ok peeps so another day for my Project 365... I didn't had a lot of inspiration today, so I took this photo of my softball glove, uhm yeah WITH ball! LOL. I just came home from practice and well it was hard and heavy, but I survived!! :) Just had a scoop of B&J socialice ice cream...oh goodie!!! :)Day#62

Like I said yesterday I've been tagged by Joy. Here are the rules:

•Go to your photo folder in your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog - easy, peazy

here's my photo... Taken last year April when were a day with the girls from softball. It was so much fun, when walking to the restaurant for diner there was this kind of bazar/artsy theatre thing. Of course Nadia here had to try out this piggy..LOL!!!april 350-2-2

So now I'm tagging 6 ladies and they are:

Karen (cloggie68)
Sarah (my3hens)

Annie Manning
Biancka
Carin
JanMary

We I'll see you all tomorrow... It's our 7 year anniversary, so maybe it's going to be a photo of the two of us. Depends on if my guy wants his photo taken! LOL

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is at least the 3rd time I have been tagged with this - maybe I out to play along this time!

LOVE how your colour theme worked out for project 365.

Happy anniversary for tomorrow.

Erika said...

Great detail in the glove picture! Cool. I love your color-week LO, it is fantastic!! And the summary too, your album will be so nice once it done.
Happy anniversary!!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Love the layouts ... your color scheme really translated nicely to a creative layout!

What a fun photo with the little piggy too! :)

Thank you so much for the tag ... as soon as I'm caught up on sleep and work at night I'll get to it later this week. :)

Have a Happy Anniversary!

JoAnn Stringer said...

The color page is fabulous -- so bright and vivid!

Sandra said...

I to love the colour page, i think that I will have a go at that next week. I agree your album is going to be something special.

Happy anniversary!

http://mollyandcoffee.com

Kelly said...

The layout with the colors looks great! Happy anniversary too - hope your man decides to let the photo op happen :)

bentonflocke said...

your layouts and the colorpages are fantastic - love all your shots

Unknown said...

Great idea! an great pages!

Anonymous said...

Your LO's are so COOL!!. Great Job.
Happy Anniversary!;-)