Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day #72 & 73: Who ordered rain??

Well not me anyway!! Yesterday was again a beautiful sunny 'almost' spring today... This morning the sun was shining until like 1PM and the weather changed. Now when I look outside all I see is rain and greyish sky! My plan was to go outside to take a photo today, but to be honest I don't even wanna go out! LOL I guess I said this a 1.000 times already, but I need to sun so bad... getting a liuttle depressed just writing down there is rain..yuck!

Now let's just get to my photos from yesterday and today. First up, my photo for Day #72. The little blue grapes are in ful bloom and as I got closer to photograph these,  their yummy scent just flew up in my nopse...MmmmmDay#72

Today's photo is also one of my inside spring decoration.. These daffodils are also in bloom and I just love this little basket. Got it from Anotinette, so after the flowers that were in there, died... I just bought some news ones and put them in there. Isn't this cute?Day#73

Now, going to sit with my guy and have a glass of moroccan tea. He just got home from his Saturday morning job! Not much else planned for today, although I do got a baby party tonight. But not sure if I'm going... Also one of the girls from softball asked me to go out with her tongith, so we'll see! Have a fab weekend and will see you tomorrow! -xx-

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Your flowers can still imagine the spring!

Ellay said...

Gorgeous photos!!
Sorry it's raining...it's raining here, too.
Have fun tonight!

bentonflocke said...

fantastic spring photos!
Hope the moroccan tea tasted good?

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Beautiful! I know what you mean about the rain being a downer. We're in the middle of a heavy rainfall this weekend and it's freezing to boot. :(

The pictures are gorgeous ... love the little daffodil basket!

Sandra said...

Your flowers are a perfect pre-runner to Spring. We are still waiting for it to get cool here.

Maike said...

Love your flower pictures! They are looking like spring.

Jennifer said...

These are breathtaking! I love them.

ninabakke said...

nice photos :)