Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day #77&78 Fit or not???

Uhm not!! Last night we picked up the WII fit at my brothers' cause I want to practice on it a bit! Here it is:Day#77

So of course I had to try it out today... Well I was kind of shocked, well not that I don't know that I'm a little overweight and the my BMI is too high for what it should be... But this was just with your nose on the facts, right? I do feel good though about starting this and I'm going to try to work on it at least 30 minutes every day! Today I took the test and trained for 40 minutes and it felt great. Althouhg I think I'm going to get pains in my side from hoola-hooping!! LOL. Anyway my WII fit age is.....Day#78

33!!!! So I'm 6,5 years too old, but I'll get to my normal age asap!! It's a fun practice and I think I can keep up if it's only like 30 mins. a day... Although I'm very busy at nights, so we'll see! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hihi great ... Have fun!

bentonflocke said...

Have fun with your Wii!!

I´ll be curious how you get fitter and younger....

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

That looks awesome, I didn't know it did all that!!

Jennifer said...

What a great idea! It will be very interesting for you to look back on your project 365 and see what technology was like at this particular point in time. I don't have a wii but my sister does and they are a lot of fun.

Hanizeyecandy said...

I have no idea what wii fit is all about. i don't think we have it here yet. heheheh.. anyway have fun.

Maike said...

We tried Wii Fit at our friends and it was really fun!!
you'll have a great time with it!

Sarah Graves said...

I have yet to try a Wii, some friends have it and love it. It looks really cool but I'm not sure I want it to tell me my "real age"!! Good luck with the Fit program.

Lynn said...

We have the Wii Fit and we all loved it so much, but we've gotten lazy lately and haven't been using it. I guess Guitart Hero sucked us all in, LOL. Your photo has motivated me to get it out and get back to moving again!