Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day #74: My front door!

Today I wasn't inspired to take a photo of anything. Then when preparing the photo prompt challenge #9 for the W&W forum, I thought why not play the #8 challenge. The challenge was to take a photo of the first thing people see when visiting. Well that would be our central hall door and to be honest, it's not that intersting. Not that our own front door IS interesting, but it's a little better.Day#74

We rent an appartment and live on the top (3rd) floor. I can tell it sucks, especially when not having an elevator here. So that means, 6 stairs up with my grocery's and all. Sometimes I get so tired of the idea and that's also one of 10 reasons why we want to move and buy our first house! :)

A little about the W&W photo prompt challenges... I can tell you it's fun and there's a new one every week. The subject can be about anything what we site girls come up with. If you play along you could win a $5 GC to the W&W shoppe, one is given away each week. So isn't that a sweet deal, like I said I'm hosting the challenge tomorrow, so make sure to check the 'Life 365' - challenge forum!!!

See you tomorrow -hugs-

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great idea with your front door! I LOVE your layouts - I love how they all have a similar look and feel to them. Great work!

Kay R. said...

I like your photos and your layouts. Nice inspiration for those of us doing 365. It's fun.

Sandra said...

I love the layouts, I love the simple,clean look. I think that I will go look at the templates. I am also going to have a look at the challenges.

http://mollyandcoffee.com

Unknown said...

Great idea!

wonderful pages!

bentonflocke said...

I´m totally delighted with your week and month layouts They are so fantastic and I love how you used Amys templates!!

Hope to see more the next weeks and months