Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 69: Eggs!

So yesterday I told you I decorated the little spring flower baskets with little quail eggs. Well I also filled to big vases with moss and just these little eggs and it looks so cute!!! Simple, but I like it! :)Day#69

My intention today was to go outside and look for something springy, but it kind of rained all day and the grey weather kept me inside. Well not all day, cause there were some things I HAD to do today, or else I would've stayed in my pj's and scrapped all day! LOL.  Anyway those are the rains March is known for, right? :)

See you on tursday, cause I will be out all day tomorrow -x-

11 comments:

micheleabelphoto said...

We're still having snow here, so rain sounds better!
I love the little quail eggs and moss.

micheleabelphoto said...

Hi, Petra.....if you go to my blog, you'll see I passed on 2 awards to you!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Those are SO creative, love the little eggs! I hope you get your beautiful weather tomorrow!

Kelly said...

Cute idea! I loved your baskets from the other day too.

Maike said...

Beautiful idea your decoration!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Those are very cute little baskets! I always enjoy seeing what you are up to!

bentonflocke said...

wonderful decoration you made!! Simple but great!!

Anonymous said...

love your decorations, I still need to put up mine but with the cats it's always tricky buisness hahahahah

Unknown said...

Those are adorable!

Ellay said...

That is TOO cute!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

These are really cute. I think I will start my spring decorating
;-) Thanks dear for the inspiration ;-)