Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day #63 & 64: 7 years together & houses

So yesterday was our 7th anniversary of being together! We had a great relaxed night... We didn't gave eachother presents, although I did bought a little chocolate bar wich said: 'You're the sweetest'. But when we saw my dad today he said: HE didn't gave you ANY roses?? LOL, uhm well no he didn't! I think he was kind of ashamed and so he came home with beautiful red roses today! :) For diner I got all these little snacks and boy was it good! We had carpaccio, chicken wings, gamba's, garlic bread, french baquette & some small things on the side...Day#63

Today day #64: Was a great productive day... I cleaned the bathroom, toilet, living room, pc room & kitchen, vacuumed every where, cleaned the fish tank, did grocery's, got some spring flower bulbs and made some pretty baskets with those ... Wow girl, must be spring fever!! LOL. But I can tell you it felt good!

But before I did all of that we went to look at a house. It's the first one we saw and we liked... well untill we got there!!! Photos sometimes makes things looks waaay better! My mom & dad went with us and glad they did! It was kind of old and still had these old plaster ceilings, the window-frames looked horrible & so did the walls... We didn't had the intention to be all enthousiast, since this was the first house we went to look at and glad we weren't. Cause we would sure have felt bad after seeing this, but I actually feel kind of relieved :) I did of course had to take a photo of the 'on sale' sign on the house... For the memory of this house being the first one we took a look at! :)Day#64

Now I've got to wrap this up, cause we're expecting a independant mortgage adviser and he can be here any minute now! People suggested we needed to talk to several mortgage adviser and banks, to make sure we find the right mortgage for us! :) So we'll see you later sweets!

10 comments:

cloggie68 said...

Hmmm.... this food looks so yummie!! The house on the other hand... there's a house for sale 2 houses next to ours...lol!! If you'd live there you can walk to work!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

other day that you make me hungry! Good luck with your search for the right house.

Maike said...

Congrats for beeing together 7 years and good luck for the right house!

Rory said...

Wooow,I love the first pic...so tasty!
Yummy!

Unknown said...

mhmm yummy!

Debra said...

You are so young to be with someone for 7 years!! I guess one of my boys is like that. He's only 23, but he and his girlfriend have been together about 6 years. Congratulations!
The food looks yummy! I'm hungry right now and I don't want to cook...I just want a yummy meal like that to arrive and feed my family! LOL!!

tconlan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! what a wonderful dinner!! :)

Unknown said...

Yummy food.

Happy anniversary and happy house hunting.

bentonflocke said...

congrats for being so long together!!! What a wonderful diner you had!! Great shot!!

Good luck for looking a new house!

JoAnn Stringer said...

Happy house hunting! We have a program on TV (Home and Garden TV, not sure if you have that) called House Hunters International and I love to see what homes are like in other countries. So be sure to keep us HGTV addicts up on all of your house hunting activities!