Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day #76: A sunny day (image heavy)

Ok I warned you... There are going to be lots of photos!! Yesterday my brother GF Kiki and I went to Soestduinen a parc with dunes and woods. The sun was out and it was a beautiful day. We took a little doggie names Baco, he's the dog of one of Kiki's friends (she also playes soccer with us). And let me tell this cutie is fun, happy, active and sometimes a little lazy, especially when it comes to bringing back the ball...but we kind of thought him how to and hope he'll remember! :) First my photo for today, of course it had to be one with Baco in it...Day#76

Now here are some random photos I took out of 220!!! LOL We had a fun and relaxing day and we should do this more often. We stayed there for like 3 hours, although we sat down and just enjoyed the sun for half of it (or more)! :)day 76-01day 76-1-2day 76-2-2 day 76-10-2   day 76-18-2 day 76-12-2 day 76-26-2day 76-6-2  day 76-23-2day 76-15-2  day 76-30-2day 76-28-2  I wanted to post the photos last night, but some really need a little processing. But after I came home from softball practice I wat too tired! :) So this morning I got sleep in for work and have to start at 11.30...so yeah. I didn't sleep in, cause I wanted to post here since I won't be in the rest of the day. After work I'm going to eat at my parents' and then we've got soccer practice. I do however have got Thursday off too, so you'll see me then! :) Have a great day and hope the sun is shining!!! -hugs-

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are incredible! I really love the shot of the tree with the flare from the sun but they are all equally amazing. Great shots!

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the sand in the hands ;-) Awesome shot. They all are great. Looks like you had a nice sunny and relaxing day. The dog is too cute ;-)

bentonflocke said...

wow, these shots are so special and fantastic!!

Seems you had a wonderful day!

Love the pictures of you and the two with the sand hearts most!

Sandra said...

Wow..super gave fotos zeg!!

Antoinette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antoinette said...

Super gave foto,s zeg.
Waneer ga je nou foto,s van mijn jongens maken?

Kelly said...

So many great shots! That dog is really cute!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Beautiful bunch of shots. Looks like you guys had a blast ... lovely photos of all the fun! Cute doggie!

Ellay said...

Great photos! What a beautiful and fun day! And I love the dog!!!!!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

These are all so gorgeous honey, I love he one with the sand in your heart shaped cupped hand! Very creative!!!!