Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 67 & 68: It's getting closer!!

To spring!!! Wow the weather yesterday was amazing and it make me feel soooo freakin' good! The sun being out there really made my day and on top of that we had a fun day. We went out with my brother melvin & his GF Kiki, to a little  parc called the 'Rosarium' in Doorn. First we played miniature golf, after we had a drink and a little snack in the bar there, the real fun began! LOL. We went cycling on the bike for 4 people. But can't really explain and the dumbest thing of all is that I totally forgot to take a photo of us four riding it! How silly is that?? Uhm I know!!! I did took some photos during the day... day 67-2day 67-2-2This is part of the idea of the bike..two people in the front ( our guys of course!LOL) and two in the back.  day 67-4-2

Now on to yesterday's photo, day #67. This week I'm going to try to take photos of the first signs of spring and my feelings about it! Yesterday while riding this bike we found this field full with little crocus flowers and knew this was going to be my photo! :)Day#67

Now day #68: Last week I decorated my house with all kinds of spring flowers and bulbs in these cute baskets. Today I found a few of those are starting to bloom. I love to have spring inside my living room too, it just makes me feel good and brings a big smile to my face. Check out these, we call them 'little blue grapes' and have no clue how other countries call them or if you even have these... LOLDay#68

I decorated the baskets with this little quail eggs and moss. You can buy these kinds of baskets everywhere these days, but I found out it's way cheaper to just make them yourself and this way I can decorate them with whatever I like :) And it's also fun to make them!

See you tomorrow on my weekly and only day off tomorrow! Hugs! 

9 comments:

Debra said...

The photos are amazing! I love the effects on them. Perhaps you forgot to take the picture of you all on the bike because of the drinks you had? LOL!!

I wish I knew the names of all the spring flowers, and I'd tell you what we call them here in the states. I know someone else does though, so I'll just let them do it!

Your layout is great! Congrats for staying on top of it too. I am so far behind on my layouts!

tconlan said...

I just love looking at your pics! Such amazing shots, you've got me excited for spring too. I can't wait to see the first bits of green here!

Erika said...

Great photos, it is so nice to see spring!!
I think your LO is wonderful, it is really about the pictures!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Wow your photos totally make me want to be where you are LOL Theya re gorgeous and I am totally wowed by your ability to ride a bike and take photos, thats seriously awesome! I havent played mini golf in ages, something I really want to do. I can't wait to for it to really warm up here!

bentonflocke said...

Amazing pics - love the spring touch! And your week-layout is also great

Rory said...

So beautiful spring pics!Love it all!Here it´s raining since yesterday!

Unknown said...

Awesome ! Great job!

JoAnn Stringer said...

Those purple flowers are beautiful, they were almost a surprise when I scrolled down, they are so colorful.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures ;-) Great LO too ;-0)