Monday, March 16, 2009

Day #75: just couldn't resist!

On my way to work this morning, I saw this field filled with crocuses and just knew I had to stop there on my way home. Of course I did and I love how this photo turned out! :)Day#75

Nothing much else to say today...my guy wants some PC time, cause he broke his a few weeks ago!

Tomorrow I'm going for a long, fresh walk with my brothers' GF and a little doggie of one of her friends. I'm charging my camera battery's right now, cause I'm sure going to take tons of photos! I have a battery grip and two battery's on my camera, so then go a long way...but whenever I have the plan to take tons of photos, they always die on my half way through my shoot! LOL. So this time I'm prepared. It's going to be a sunny day, so I really look forward to it! :) See you then... -x-

6 comments:

Maike said...

Wonderful picture, looks like spring!
The colour of the crocuses is so beautiful.

bentonflocke said...

what a great picture! love this spring shot and its colours!

Good luck for your long walk and I´m excited about your tons of photos LOL

Have fun!

Lynn said...

The crocuses look so beautiful. Great angle you shot there. The bright purple against the greens is just perfection! Love it!

Jennifer said...

This is gorgeous! What a beautiful shot.

Ellay said...

Gorgeous flowers! Love the color! Have fun on your walk....can't wait to see the pictures you get!

Anne C said...

What a wonderful picture! We are so NOT close to this were I live....