Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day #58 & 59

I wanted to post yesterday's photo last night, but really I was too tired and so here I am...

Day #58 is our Moroccan Tajine. It's a ceramic Tajine in wich you can cook like stew-dishes and things like that. I got this for my birthday two years ago and to be honest I haven't used it yet. I do have an older one wich I hardly ever use and come to think about it I should use it more often, cause the food prepared in this thing is always good! :) Just put everything in there like meat, veggies and whatever and let it cook on the fire...Day#58

Day #59: Tonight we're celebrating my dad's birthday with the family and we haven't bought him a present yet... Well actually it's worse. My parents' wanted some pottery for in the front yard and this present it supposed to be for mothersday, fathersday, my mom's birthday in September and now my dad... Yeah from last year!!! LOL So today my little brother and I finally went to get some...with plants of course. We bought two of the same and they're standing next to the front door. We bought eveything seperate, went to my dad's garage and fixed them... Here's what they look like:Day#59 

They loved and glad they did, cause it was so hard to find something we liked and was fitting and well wich they liked too! :)

So that's it for today... I've got to finish little pastry's for my dads' B-day party, they're still in the oven and have to make sure they're doing good! :) Oh yeah, I'm working on my week 8 page and an extra page. I just loved the color theme! :)

Have a fab weekend and will see you tomorrow! :) xo

5 comments:

gabs-art said...

this little "oven" looks amazing Petra. I don't know something like that. sounds really interesting and would be the best for me LOL - have a great weekend,
gabs

bentonflocke said...

wow the Tajine looks great - it sounds fantastic how to use it.

Wonderful plants for your father"

Unknown said...

Love the tangine - I have always wondered what they would be like to cook with.

Great present for your dad too - enjoy the celebrations.

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Beautiful ... I adore little topiary trees like that!

Angie said...

Oh, I just love the beautiful tree! Gorgeous :).