Monday, February 2, 2009

Day #33: Lucky charms

Yup my car wears some and not driving my own car without them. I collected these over the years... Day#33

First I got the little dream catcher wich we bought in spain during a vacation in 2005. Then I bought this moroccan slipper during our vacation in Morocco in 2006, everyone over there wears them and they are soooo comfy, I think I have 5 pairs! LOL. Then in the shoe there are two things... first a 1 dollar note, wich I kept in my pocket all the time during our vacation there last summer and second there's a nut from a date in there. We had a moroccan wedding in August and it brings luck keeping the nut from the date you ate during any moroccan party... So if you ever see such a thing hanging from the rear-view mirror of a car... It's me!! LOL

11 comments:

Erika said...

Such a great photo! And so funny, I can't drive with anything hanging there, but is sure looks nice.
Also, you've been tagged on my blog!

Chreamps said...

What a great photo - love all your good luck charms, really adds personality to your car!

Wonderful layout for Week 5 - great photo's and love all your journaling!

Unknown said...

a great picture ... I also have a dream catcher in the car!

Karen I said...

Great idea for a photo and great photo!

Unknown said...

I love dreamcatchers, that is such a great shot!

Anonymous said...

Great photo! My daughter just told me the other day that when we buy her first car for her we needed to make sure and get a dreamcatcher for it! I'll have to show her yours.

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Great shot! Love the story behind it. Love the week 5 LO. :) TC

Kelly said...

Great photo for today! I used to have a "guardian angel" pin in my car that had my birthstone on it.

Love your page for the week...I have my photos plugged in, just need to decide on a kit to use to make it consistent.

Kristi said...

They look so pretty hanging there together! Great shot!!! :)

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Beautiful shot ... love all the unique items hanging - really adds some character to your car! My hubby hates it when I hang things from my mirror, so my car is boring (save for my Obama Hope and Kuromi stickers - which he also hates!).

Hope you are having a lovely week!

Anne C said...

Love the picture! And both your month LO and week LO are amazing