Friday, February 13, 2009

Day #44: What's for diner??

Well it's pasta!!! A few months ago I found this yummy recipe on a Dutch lady her blog and it looked so incredibly good I had to try it. This is the 3rd time I made and we both love it!!!!Day#44

Here's the list of the ingredients, although I know there a couple of things in here, they don't have everywhere...like in the USA!

Ingredients: Penne Pasta - Leek - Brocolli - 'Rookworst', some kind of smoked sausage (typically dutch!) - 4-cheese sauce & topped with a few pine nuts.

I can tell you it's gooooood! Sadly I had diner all by myself...My guy had to leave to see his father. He's been atmitted to the hospital yesterday. He had some kind of stroke in his brains on Monday... he went to the hospital but they send him home that day. He needed to get back the next day for some tests, but nothing specific came out. Yesterday he had another one and they kept him at the hospital, cause they wanted to observe him for the night...finally! He's on meds now and doing a little better, but they do want to keep him for a few more days. So my guy had to pick up his mom at 7PM to go see his dad... He'll be here in a bit and will have a late diner this time! 

I just hope his dad will recover soon...And this will all pass, cause we had enough of these awful events the last two weeks and it's getting a little too much for me at the moment!!!

13 comments:

Rory said...

Wow,this looks so tasty...I love Pasta and my family too!Now I´m hungry!

Anne C said...

Mmmmmm, it looks so good!

Sandra said...

Jammie!! dat ziet er heerlijk uit zeg!

Ellay said...

Dinner looks delicious!!!

I'm sorry to hear of your guy's father. I hope he recovers quickly. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm it looks so delicious! Love Pasta too!

Unknown said...

Getting caught up on all your wonderful pics.

Sorry to hear your guy's dad is in hospital.

Hugs

gabs-art said...

this looks really yummy petra!
hope your FIL gets well soon!

Chreamps said...

Looks wonderful, Petra, love pasta and the ingredients sound great together.

So sorry your guy's Dad is in the hospital. Hope things go well for him.

Take care.

Karen I said...

Looks yummy!

I'm sorry you're guy's dad is in the hospital. I hope he recovers quickly.

micheleabelphoto said...

The pasta looks fabulous.
I hope your guy's father will be okay. It always worries me, when someone is sent home from the hospital without checking everything out!

Anonymous said...

oh wow looks delicious for sure, I hope your father in law recovers soon.

Unknown said...

mhm yummy!

Angie said...

Oh my....this looks DELICIOUS!!!!