Friday, February 6, 2009

Day #37: Used a lot...

Of these tissues this past week. Day#37 Today was the funeral and it was very emotional, hard and still so unreal! I'm still full with unbelieve, such a young man took out of this little boy's life. There are still sooo many questions unanswered and wonder if we ever find/hear those. I hope we can all give this big loss a place in our hearts! Rest in peace Dennis!

Now I'm just going to relax, clear my mind and just watch TV, Popstars is on... xox

11 comments:

domad said...

what a great idea to shoot this pic!!

Meg said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I think this photo is the perfect symbol for your day both the subject and the b/w treatment.

AlaskaMoffitts said...

The photo is so thoughtful for the events of the week and today.

Kimberly said...

Oh I'm so sorry. Your photo is really well shot.

Kelly said...

Great shot for what you lived today.

Biancka said...

Ik weet niet zo goed wat ik moet zeggen. Krachtige foto samen met je verhaal :(

Knuf!

Emma said...

A thoughtful way to remember your emotional week.

Unknown said...

Oh, I did not know ... I send you my condolences and all the best and much strength.

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I am so terribly sorry for your loss, its just awful losing ones we love especially when they lave little ones that need them. Hugs!

bentonflocke said...

I´m sorry for your loss and send you much strength.

Anyhow it is a great shot for the project and a wonderful symbol

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss!

A wonderful shot to symbolize the day you had ;-)