Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day #55: Is it coming???

Spring I mean... This morning when driving to work I noticed the first snow-flowers popping out of the ground and it made me feel sooo good! I had this smile and thoughts in my head all day about spring being near... So yeah, finally!! I so long for the sun and new pretty flowers popping out of the earth. On my way home I had to stop and take a photo....Day#55All I can say is WOW!!!  So yeah, finally!! I so long for the sun and new pretty flowers popping out of the earth. On my way home I had to stop and take a photo....

Will see you all on Thursday, will be home late tomorrow...thanks for stopping by, xo

6 comments:

Ellay said...

Gorgeous flowers!!! I'm so ready for a little spring weather!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

So pretty! I am anxiously awaiting spring here too! So tired of this dreary, rainy, DARK weather!

Karen I said...

How pretty! I love spring.

Sandra said...

wow dat ziet er idd uit als een lente foto!! ben benieuwd wanneer die komt!

Unknown said...

wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! The buds are blooming and a smile goes on my face ;-)