Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day #53: Flea market

So this morning at 7.30 AM we left the house to go tho this flea market... A few weeks ago we cleaned out the house & shed and had tons of stuff we wanted to get rid of. We already threw away like 8 thrash bags, but today we were going to sell all the things that were still pretty and someone else could use.... The stand was 25 euros and after we took of that money we earned 50 euros today. Not that much, but it's totally fine! It was a long day, but fun. I saw some pretty things, but ended up buying nothing! LOLDay#53

I was totally in love with these old leather suitcages, they would be awsome to use with photo shoots, with baby's and kids. But the ones on the photo here, weren't that pretty anymore. Well I do like how this photo turned out though. I did saw this one that was gorgeous and still intact, but it was 90 euros... So I thought that was a little too much! I might go back next month, since the guy who sold it comes there every month... :)

here are a few other photos I took... There was a lot of trashy things there...stuff that I would have never tried to sell. But well seems like some people didn't care. There were also a lot of antique stuff and some were just awsome. Like these old bottles, tin boxes, heads with feathers & those pretty leather gloves and these chandeliers...kind of kitchy, but they look good on the photo! :) LOLday53-1-2day53-3-2  day53-6-2 day53-5-2

So hope you like my vintage photos for today... See ya tomorrow and have no clue yet what to photograph! :) Maybe you'll see me in my pirate dress...LOL

9 comments:

micheleabelphoto said...

Oh....I love your photos. and wish I could go with you to the flea market! It looks like so much fun. I admire your restraint from not buying anything!

JoAnn Stringer said...

I totally agree that the suitcases would make a great photo prop -- just need a child in an old fashioned suit or dress!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Wow, love all your photos for today :)

Wendy aka BrokenJar Creations said...

Lovely photos :) Thanks for sharing your trip to the market!

tconlan said...

wow!! Loved these pics - such an amazing eye and love those darn suitcases! Hope you go back and get a good deal!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

I love your photos today too. That must have been a fun day to see all thouse things. I think you should go for the suitcases!

Angie said...

I so wish that we had good flea markets here! These photos are lovely!

Maike said...

I'm not a real friend of flea markets but I think the reason is, that I've never been on a really good market!!
The pictures are all fantastic!

ninabakke said...

Beautiful photos :)