Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day #41: Milka...

chocolate rules. I love this one with the peices of hazelnuts in it. It's so good and if I could I would share it with all of you... But as you can see there are, uhm...were only two pieces left when I took this photo and now they're all gone! Yup I ate te last two pieces all by myself! LOLDay#41

Sorry about that... but I have to tell you I didn't ate this whole bar by myself. LOL I've had for a week and shared it with my colleagues. Brought it back home this weekend and well I needed a little comfort food! I bruised my enckle when I was about to go change for softball practice. It kind of hurt and started swelling so I stayed home for practice. I cooled it and also this chocolate made me feel a little better! LOL

Yup!! I've been tagged!!

* Link back to the blog (s) that tagged me: Biancka, Debra & Gail, so here we go!!!

** I'm supposed to list six interesting things about me....but I can tell you this is going to be hard! LOL

1. I once broke my little finger, wel actually my little brother did... but he's always been in denial!! LOL Since a couple of months when I'm waking up, my little finger had crossed way over to my middle finger and I guess it stayed there for the night! LOL. Pretty weird huh, yeah guess I am a little weird! :)

2. I always need to have a glass of milk with every meal I eat. I just loooove milk and wouldn't wanna live without it!

3. I had a car accident with one of the cars from my dad's garage one day after I got my drivers license!!! Yeah I know, but it wasn't my fault! Some car behind me speeded and couldn't stop before this nasty curve and well I saw him coming closer and just got scared...so I turned my wheel and ran into this pole along the side of the road. I called Abdel (we were just dating for 3 days) and he totally laughed at me!! Although not sure if this whole little story in interesting! hihi

4.  I speak several languages: Dutch of course, English, German & French...although those are a little rusty by now!! Arabic, but hard to have a conversation with someone who speaks it, cause they always talk waaay too fast! Then I also know a little berber, wich a dialect for arabic, my inlaws speak! >>>

(Ok Karen, sorry I stole this from you! LOL, running out of inspiration here!)

5. I love butterflies in every way. Of course the real ones, but it's hard to catch them when they always fly away when I get near. But also love fake ones! My toilet is filled with plastic, plaster and all other kinds of fabrics butterflies. Everyone always loves my lavatory! :)

(are we there yet?? LOL)

6. Ttwo of my cousins and I (and I think my GM has it too), all have the same birthmark. It's right above our bottoms... we discovered this like a year ago and just thought it is kind of funny! :) (Just couldn't think of anything else right now)

Now I need to tag 6 other people:

  1. Tracy
  2. JanMary
  3. Teresa
  4. Sonja
  5. Kimberley
  6. Domad

See you all tomorrow...or maybe thursday, depends on the time I get home tomorrow, but will be late I think! xox

12 comments:

micheleabelphoto said...

Loved the layout, and am proud of you for being so current!
The chocolate looks great, and since we can't really share it with you virtually, I'm glad you ate it all.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE chocolate - it should be a food group all by itself! :) Great picture and I'm glad you enjoyed it..LOL

Chreamps said...

Seems like there are a lot of chocolate lovers among this scrapping bunch (LOL)! I could probably eat the whole bar in one sitting. Can't have it around here! Great picture and glad it made you feel better!

Wonderful layout - love your composition and what you did with that great kit!

Have a wonderful week!

Kelly said...

Yummy chocolate! Good job keeping up with the layouts. I just downloaded yet another weekly template, but not sure I like that format either. Ugh - decisions! lol

AlaskaMoffitts said...

I'm coming to your house to eat chocolate! Great job on your weekly LO too!

Iris said...

That's my favorite, too! Love your layout!

Anne C said...

I love your week 6 LO!

Unknown said...

yummy... and great layout!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Ohhh how yummy! I am def a chocolate lover! Love your layout too, its wonderful!

Biancka said...

Ja, chocolade rules :) Enneh, ik ben zelf ook nog eens helemaal gek van 'zoenen'. Dat is mijn verslaving en daar komt vast nog wel een foto van op mijn 365 blog :) Alles goed verder aan die kant? Heb veel aan je gedacht de laatste paar dagen.

Liefs,

Biancka

Anonymous said...

hurray for Milka, is there any better chocolate? Nope not at all, allthough the truffle with almonds really is the best flavor :) Love to read more about you, and your layout is wonderful

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Yummy! My daughter would flip over that ... she's a total chocolate lover. Loved reading your tag information!