Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day #34: This is Max!

Let me introduce Max... He's Antoinette's little boy and he's such a cutie! he also goes to our daycare, but I don't see him that often since he comes on Tuesday & Thursday and normally I only work all the other days...But the upcoming weeks I'm working four days a week and have the honor to watch this little guy :)Day#34I told her this morning, that Max was going to be my photo for today, but I can tell you it's not easy to photograph this little guy. Of course his mom is always in his face with her camera..LOL, Just kidding hun! :) But he always try to turn his head the other side when wanting to take a photo...but this time I tricked him into it! :)

Oh yeah I talked Antoinette into starting prject 365 too and she's doing great so far. Make sure to check her blog, cause she recently did her first wedding shoot! :) On Thursday she's coming over to process the photos since it's her first time and also maybe pip her bloggy a bit! :)

Oh yeah I've been tagged, but my brain is kind of empty. Had a rough/sad couple of days, but don't want to go into any details. Will try to play along on Thursday!!

10 comments:

Maike said...

What a cute littel boy!!
... and love the layouts you made!

Antoinette said...

Hij is leuk geworden
Wat een lekker ding

tconlan said...

Beautiful!!! such a cute guy and great shot!

Chreamps said...

What an adorable boy! Love his gray eyes - so distinct!

Sorry you having some bad days (((hugs))), hope it gets better soon.

AlaskaMoffitts said...

What a cutie. Hope your day tomorrow is much brighter.

Ellay said...

Look at him!! Adorable!!! And that is a great shot, too! Go, you!!

I'm sorry to hear you've had bad days. I've had a few myself lately. Hope things are better for you now. {{hugs}}

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

What a cutie!! Great photo, and how awesome you got your friend to do the project with you! I wish her lots of luck!

Unknown said...

so cute boy!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Beautiful boy and photo! Lovely to have your friend join in on the project.

Hope you are feeling well and happy now, my friend.

Biancka said...

Wat een schatje en wat fijn dat je zo'n mooie foto kon maken van Max. Jasper is hetzelfde als hij een camera ziet: gekke bekken trekken, wegkijken, wegrennen. haha Komt vast wel weer goed (hoop ik).

Liefs,

Biancka