Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day #38: NON processed!!

Really I'm not kidding and din't do anything to this photo. The sky really looked like that @ 18.00 PM this afternoon. I had no idea for a photo, but when I was driving to the grocery store with my SIL we spotted this and just had to take it! :)Day#38

Didn't brought my tripod so put my camera on the car and just that as a steady underground...used a long shuttertime for this! :) Hope you like it...

Tomorrow we're going to the zoo with our niece and nephew...then go bowling with my parents, my brother, his GF, my aunt, uncle and little cousin and then having diner together...I really need some time of and just do fun things. Going to be hard to just pick one photo! :) See you then! xo

Oh have one more little goodie I have to share....A5D_ArtistTemplate_Petra

Yoohoo, I'm now part of the A5D site creative team..also know as the creative genius'. Isn't that awsome?? I'm still so honored and so fun to see a couple of formiliar faces there, Hi Sarah! :)

23 comments:

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Wow look at that sky!! GORGEOUS! The colors are amazing! Congrats on the new gig to babe, totally desreved and I am so excited to work along side of you! I have to do my card still!

Chreamps said...

That sky photo is just amazing! Such brilliant colors and the light OMG - just beautiful!

Congratulations on the A5D creative team - you so deserve it! Love that store!

I know you'll have a great weekend!

micheleabelphoto said...

Congratulations on being chosen for the creative team.
And that sky is amazing....

Karen I said...

Your photo is lovely! Congratulations on being chosen for the team.

Ellay said...

That is a GORGEOUS photo!! Great job!
And congrats on the CT! Very cool profile...great picture of you!

Ellay said...

Also, I meant to tell you thanks for the birthday wishes and for the blog help link! :)

Anne C said...

Awsome picture! And congrats on the CT!

Debra said...

Amazing photo!! Wow...just so gorgeous! Congrats on the site CT job!! How exciting!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Absolutely stunning photo. Congrats on the CT!

Decomom said...

Amazing and incredible! Thanks so much for sharing it! Congrats on the CT!

Unknown said...

Congrats !!!!

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing shot. The colors are great. good job ;-)

Rhys said...

Awesome shot!

Kelly said...

Congrats on being a part of the A5D team! That's awesome.

That photo is beautiful!! The colors are amazing.

Sandra said...

GEfeliciteerd!!!! enne wat een prachtige foto!

Biancka said...

WOW, incredible photo of the sky and again, congratulations on your new CT gig! *hugz*

bentonflocke said...

wow, what a fantastic shot with amazing colors!! And congrats on being chosen for the A5D CT-Team!!

tconlan said...

Congrats on your A5D team gig! that's fantastic!! I love your sunset pic, amazing!

Alice said...

great photo! the colors are vibrant and quite beautiful. i am going to spend some time looking at your other photos. i like the idea of the 365, i might just have to start late :O).

Alice said...

awesome blog! you are already a "pro" photographer. your photos are excellent! I love your berries with snow on them - that was probably my favorite. and i really enjoyed your january scrap pages - beautiful!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Incredible photo! Love the awesome photos!!

Congratulations on the new gig ... how exciting! You are totally deserving of the honor. :)

Anonymous said...

wow Petra the sky is awesome and CONGRATS on yuor new team WOW i'm so jealous of you, but also happyu that at least 1 dutch girl made it!!!!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged, if you have time!
http://gail-project365.blogspot.com/