Monday, February 9, 2009

Day #39 & 40: lots of photos!

Yup missed posting a day and got a little behind schedule! Cause I've got yesterday's and today's photo to show and well haven't started my week 6 page yet, but will do that tomorrow for sure!

It's been one busy day yesterday, first I went to the zoo with our niece nephew and my SIL. It was fun, but the weatjher was a little cold and greyish!  It was this safari zoo were you could take the car and drive close by to some of the animals. There was also a normal zoo part there... The animals we saw there I love most are zebra's. Just love those beautiful patterned stripes and they way they move... So here's my day #39 photo for the day!Day#39-2

We came home late last night after diner with my uncle and aunt and just got home too... It's now 22.00 and just didn't feel like processing any of my photos, cause my throat kind of hurts and I'm just too tired. I only added my mark to the photos. But I do want to show you a few more of the zoo photos. So remember they all came out of my camera just a few minutes ago!zoo day 39 037-2 zoo day 39 046-2 zoo day 39 079-2Day#39  So there they are: najima, Appie's sister, Imane & Aatik! :)zoo day 39 117-2 zoo day 39 138-2  :)zoo day 39 149-2

Now on to today's photo: Day #40: After work we had a refresher course for first aid. We have this twice a year and it's so helpful... But this morning when I went to work I totally forgot it was today...so was kind of bummed I had to stay at work till 21.00 instead of till 17.00. But I managed, but totally exhausted right now! We refreshed the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on these baby, infant and kids dolls. here's my sweet colleague Marjolein precticing on one of the baby's...They call her Anne...Day#40

It's always a good thing to have this refreshing course twice a year, cause well you probably know what to do when you REALLY need it, but after a long day of work I always have to think just a little harder, but we all did fine! :)

Will leave lots of loving in the morning on my day off, but gotta go get some sleep..didn't have a lot os sleep this weekend and sooo tired! Oh yeah I've been tagged by Biancka & Gail and will play for sure tomorrow!! Hugs!

9 comments:

JoAnn Stringer said...

I love the zebra photo! We have a nice zoo here (in Waco, Texas) and I enjoy walking around and seeing the animals in the different seasons. But we never have to wear such heavy coats as yours!

Carly said...

Love the zebra shot, and the rhinos, and the "monkeys" too!

Debra said...

Those are amazing zoo shots!! LOL on the monkeys!! Too cute! I'm never able to get photos like that at the zoo though....really cool!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Wow! Your zoo shots are incredible!

Karen I said...

Love the animal photos! They remind me that I need to take my kids to the zoo. :)

Biancka said...

Geweldige fotos van de dierentuin! Mijn favoriet is die van de 'aapjes' ;) Zo leuk!

Ellay said...

Great photos!! You've got talent, girl!!

Hope you had a good rest!

Chreamps said...

Such wonderful zoo pictures! The zebra is one of my favorites, too!

Your sister-in-law is so pretty, and such a cute niece and nephew. The monkey statue picture is so cute and funny!

Great idea to have the first aid refresher course. I had one years ago at a place I worked and don't think I would remember everything.

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Fabulous photos, I LOVE the zoo and the closest one is about an hour away so we are long over due! Looks like a great time, you have such a gorgeous family too!!