Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day #56 & 57: Happy B-day daddy!!

So ladies today is my dads birthday... He turned 55 :) My dad is really the most sweetest, considerate, warm, generous, best dad I could ever wished for!! I just have to say dad, I love you sooo much and would have no clue what to do without YOU!!! Both of my parents follow this blog too and they love it! :) So of course my photo for today, day #57 had to be about him. Tonight my mom and I cooked him a yummy indonesian diner, wich we had with the six of us. Here he is just about to start eating diner...Day#57

here's what we had for diner: Ajam padis (hot chicken), rice, green beans & hot eggs....day 56 001-2

Now on today yesterday's photo, my parents' new exclusive bathroom. Really I love it and so do they. It's got a hot stream jacuzzi for 2 people, a steam/shower room & a beautiful sink. I love the colors too, white & grey. I wanted to take a photo of it earlier, but there wasn't anything in front of the window yet, other then a big cloth :) Here it is: Day #56Day#56We haven't been in the bath yet, but we're going to really soon and just relax! :)

See you tomorrow :) Hugs!

9 comments:

micheleabelphoto said...

Happy, happy birthday to your father. The dinner looks fabulous, but I guess that what you said about him is the best present you could ever give him!
Fabulous bathroom, too.

Mary said...

Happy B-Day to your dad looks so good, darn you made me hungry!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Yes, happy birthday to you father! That tub looks way too inviting. What would I give for one of those?

cloggie68 said...

Yummie wat a delicious birthday dinner your dad had!!!! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Happy, happy birthday to your father! mhmm yummy! The tub is so awesome!

Anne C said...

i would love a bath in that tub too!

JoAnn Stringer said...

Happy Birthday, Dad, from one of the 365 bloggers here in Texas!

bentonflocke said...

Happy birthday to your dad!

The jacuzzi seems to be very relaxing!

Anonymous said...

Nice bath! ;-)