Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day #96 & 97: natury stuff!

When looking through the window of our living room last night after I got home... I saw the tree wich is standing right behind our apartment is getting new all new buds. It looked great, peaceful and full of new life. I stared at it for 10 mins. LOL. It's so close to our window, since we live on the 3rd floor and I can almost touch it...hihi. Anyway here it is:day #96

Then Today's photo, I've wanting to take one of these for like 3 years now!!! I drive to work over this beautiful road surrounded with farms, fields and pretty landscapes... Every year at this time of season in between the trees, on the other side of this little ditch, next to the road... there's this swan nesting!!! Before the weekend, her and her DH (LOL) were building a nest and I knew the time for her was close to protect and sit on her nest 47/7 untill her eggs come out...Well here she is...day #97 I so can't wait for the moment the eggs come out and to see the little swans. After they are bron, she takes them to a spot close by and that were they'll stay untill they are old enough to leave the nest. Isn't that a pretty story??

I took this picture when driving to work tonight...we had a meeting with colleagues. Today was my day off and I did some spring cleaning! Turned out bedroom upside down and cleaned the whole place... It felt so great and maybe we'll even sleep better...LOL. Well see you all on Thursday...same ritual as almost every wednesday: work, diner at my parents and soccer practice! So Thursday another day off...then I only need to work on Friday and we both have 1,5 week off!!! Yoohoo, finally...we both need it after all we've been through the past couple of weeks and just need to have some time to ourselves... see ya -hugs-

3 comments:

Decomom said...

Your pictures are stunning. I love that swan - amazing!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Wow! These are so beautiful and so full of spring. We finally had a day today where the sun actually had a lot of warmth! It's coming!

Unknown said...

Amazing shots!