Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day #114 & 115: Not so special...

Ok haven't got the most excited photos this time, but they will do! Just don't have a lot of inspiration the past few days and even my scrapping mojo seems to be missing. So... If anyone has seen it, please send it back home to the rightful onwer!!

For Friday I took a photo of our 'euros' ...our dollar. I must say ever since we pay with euros everything seems so much more expensive and I still REALLY do miss our old 'gulden'. Anyway here's what I had in pocket on Friday...day #114

Then meet Hippo.... Last week after my dad had cleaned the pond in the backyard he told me found a hippo hidden under at some stones or something like that. Uhm yeah, you don't fool me!!! LOL Well guess I was wrong... Isn't it cute??day #115

Now haven't got a photo fro today yet, but my guy said we are going somewhere later on, so I'll probably snap a few then wherever we're going! Now got to go clean my house a bit...but before I do I'm going to leave some sweet loving around here in Project 365... -hugs-  

Oh before I forget, my photography website is done, there's just one thing that it bothering me that needs to be fixed before I'm going to show you all. I did showed it to some friends and family, to check for mistake and ask if there were any things they would change....Got a few great responses and so glad I asked them all! Anyway it will be here Tuesday at the latest!!!

Oh right... Our sweet online friend and another P365 player Sarah, has given birth to her little baby girl Sophia on April 24th... haven't seen any photos yet, but I'm sure she'll post them whenever she can! :) Congrats sweetie!

9 comments:

bentonflocke said...

cute shot of the hippo!

We misse our "DM" and I agree with you everthing seesm to be much, much more expensive.

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Love your Hippo! We haven't changed anything about our money and things are more expensive here too. Guess it's not the Euro, just life...

Anne C said...

Love both of your pictures! The hippo was really cute!

Jennifer said...

Great shots! Love the money shot. Thanks for the update on Sarah! That is fantastic news.

Kate @ Loving Life said...

love the hippo! what a great find!

Jarila said...

Pff, alles is echt veel duurder geworden zeg...mijn geld is nog maar de helft waard...
Leuke hippo!

tconlan said...

Love that hippo!! the money pic is great too. So happy to hear about sarah and her baby, yea!

goodtexan said...

Love the hippo and you are so right about the Euro. Everything that used to be one gulden is one euro now, right? I know exactly what you are talking about.

Anonymous said...

WOW a hippo in the pond out back. Sounds crazy but very cool ;-)