Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day # 104, 105 & 106: Just us

Ok still going with the people theme this week... Our week has been great and relaxing so far and there's just nothing we HAVE to do and I love it :) Tuesday I decided to take a photo of ...MEday #104

Then Wednesday day #105, it was my guys' turn to pose for me... We found this awsome parking lot with numbers on the side. Especially for those people who get lost in parking spots! hehe. Mmm no not us, I always know exactly where my  car is... Really, do I?? hihi. Anyway here he is...Looking in to his future of turning the BIG 3-0 in October and love how this turned out!!day #105 

And last for Today's photo... my softball team. And yeah I can call them MY, since I'm our team captain...LOL. Tonight we played our first official game of this season. We lost, but we had a fun game and so glad to be back in the competition!! Last year we became our competition's champions so this year we got promoted to a higher class. Since we don't had any idea what to expect and how high the level of teams would be, I think we did ok. We lost with 7-1, so that's not too bad...is it? So here's the team...This will probably be one of tons of photos where everyone is there. That's what you get with a team of working ladies, moms and students :)day #106

We had to quit the game earlier after the fifth inning, cause a heavy thunderstorm came over us and it's still pooring outside. But well we had beautiful weather the past two weeks or so... So if this weather is only for a day or too and then the suns comes back out, I'm happy! :) Will be leaving some loving in the morning... But it's coming closer to midnight and I'm exhausted!! -hugs-

7 comments:

bentonflocke said...

great selfportrait - and the other shots are also great!!

Sorry, no more words today, but I´m so tired and now I go to bed!

Cu tomorrow

micheleabelphoto said...

Great shots.....but the one of your guy is fabulous. And then the explanation makes it even greater! It should be blown up and framed.

Unknown said...

wonderful day.... great selfportrait!

Ellay said...

LOVE these photos! People photos can be sooo fun! Love the perspective on the one of your boyfriend! Great job!

goodtexan said...

More great shots here. My fave is the one on the parking lot for its striking graphic impact. TFS!

Jarila said...

Great photo's!!

Jennifer said...

These are fantastic! I LOVE the 29 one. What a great idea!