Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day #98 & 99: just one more...

photo a day, till I (we, doing the P365 thing) reach my 100th photo for Project 365...Really how cool is that and I'm so glad I started this whole thing. cause I really get so much out of this. Eeveryone who sees my blog, like family, friends & colleagues love it and that makes me kind of proud. It also makes me stretch my creativity, I do must say there are days I have no clue what to photograph and other days I just comes to me...Like you mayb have noticed this week is all about new life & signs of spring. I didn't had the intention to go this way, but it just happened :)

We had little lambs, new tree buds, flowers & a swan nesting her eggs to come out. Well yesterday's photo is also about new life... of frogs that is!! LOL. My parents' have this pond in the backyard and frogs find it the perfect place to get it on and lay some eggs there... Well some, you can say tons at the least!! LOL. here's just a small piece, probably 1/4 of what they left this week in the pond...And probably 1/8 on what they will be leaving the rest of the week, cause it seemed they were still busy producing some more...LOLday #98

We took everything out of the pond, since my dad thinks there are enough frogs in there and well you probably can't see any fish when the whole pond is filled with tadpoles...LOL. Anyway I'm taking the bucket with the eggs to work tomorrow, like I do every year. The kids love and it's such a cute project too. They love the whole process and can help me feed them and of course see them grow. When they've turned into little frogs we're releasing them back into nature... So you'll probably see more about these little ones in the future :) Oh yeah if you wanna know more I found this fun info, for 'raising frogs in the classroom'

Now for Today's photo, I didn't have to look far... I just got back from some grocery shopping, cause well a girl has go to eat and healthy if possible too! LOL Anyway stay on subject hun... I saw this dandelions stading next to our appartment building. So after I brought my grocery's upstairs I came back down with my camera and here they are:day #99-2

So gotta go start on diner now... we're having  lamb chops (mm what did I just say about new life...sorry for those vegaterian peeps out there) , with rosemary grilled patato's & a salad. Tonight we've got our first softball game of the season. This is just a friendly game, but next week the real competition starts...wish me luck! :) -hugs-

Ok wait, I just said I proud I was for keeping this whole project updated...well I just (fianlly) noticed that I still have my February header up and we're already in April!!!! Will be fixing that hopefully in between diner! LOL

Oh and guess who's back?? It's our own sweet Biancka... I so missed her blogging, but seems she had a rough month. Now if we all could just leave her some sweet loving. I know she'll be very happy and will hopefully promiss to not neglect us anymore!!! Missed ya hun and glad things are back on track... -x-

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well since there are many frogs and the flower is beautiful

Jarila said...

The kids will love doing that, good luck with all the little ones ;)

Lynn said...

BEAUTIFUL photos today! Not sure which one I like the best...I love the bright yellow and the details on the dandelion, but those frog eggs are just fascinating to look at. Great job getting some unique photos! :)

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Love the pif the frog eggs. That is cool you are taking them in for the kids too. Can't wait to see later pictures of their development.

Anonymous said...

I just love the egg shot!! That is so cool. Wonderful shot ;-)

tconlan said...

The frog eggs are such a cool photo! that's great that you give them a new home. Love the dandelion photo, beautiful!